Share | 

Gebor unholy dk dps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gebor

PostSubject: Gebor unholy dk dps   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 am

Personal Information:

Spoken Languages :serbish enlish deutch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Information

Character name : Gebor

Race : Blood elf

Class : Death Knight

Time Played at 80 (/played ingame) : 30 days

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Details

Spec :Unholy dps/blood tank (still getting gear) can respec

Main Spec Armory Link :eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Gebor

What other gear do you have? : a bit of tank

General playtime : about 7 hrs sometimes less

Raid Details

Availability for raids (times/days etc) :every day of the week at every time till 23:00 days i will tell long before just to make sure

PreTBC Raiding Experience (if any) : i started wow a few days before wotlk came out so no pre tbc exp

TBC Raiding Experience (if any) :none

WOTLK Raiding Experience : everyhting even icc 10 man 8/ 12 25 man 4/12 (i downed rotface festergut dream and bloodconiul in icc 10 and ofc first wing)

Do you have access to ventrillo? and can you speak and understand english well? :i understand english well i lived in the UK 6 years i dont have ventrilo it isnt problem for me to ge one if needed

Guild Details

Do you know anyone already in the guild. shroom morticija

During raids there can be some shouting at vent and the raid leader handing out criticism, how well can you handle that? : dOfc i am have alot of patience and if i mistake and wiped even 10 times il stay and try to fix the problem i caused

What can you bring to Revenant as a player? : Nice guy can help other alts for exapmle boosting q help i can also borrow some godl to other player if needed i can do almost everything

Previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving (please be indepth): previous guild was emperors children i left beacuse they sucked at tatcs they were also jerk exept 2 pala's and idiot there officers attack other whit out reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gebor unholy dk dps   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 am

Well at least you tried to make a nice apply. Couple of points can be made however:

- You don't seem to have a lot of raiding experience, especially in 25's.
- You have played 30+ days, but you don't have two full professions? You should get them asap, some are very valuable for raiding.
- I guess you just turned to Unholy a few days ago, as you're still using frost glyphs on that spec Rolling Eyes
- Your gear is decent, but I guess some talents could be different (although Yawg probably knows better than me)

GL with your apply anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gebor

PostSubject: Re: Gebor unholy dk dps   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 am

y i tried to find some glyphs to change the frost glyphs to unholy but i didnt find enough .anyway seems i lack exp i never done 25 man guild runs that why i couldnt do more then 5 in 25 man .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gebor

PostSubject: Re: Gebor unholy dk dps   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 pm

i found the glyphs and now they are beter but i dont have beter exp now ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gebor unholy dk dps   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello m8,

Atm we are full on all classes and are not recruiting.

Goodluck finding a guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gebor unholy dk dps   

Back to top Go down

Gebor unholy dk dps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1