Sober Protection warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sober

PostSubject: Sober Protection warrior   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Søber

Class: Warrior

Spec: Protection

Armoury Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=S%C3%B8ber

Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining both maxed. (Armorsmith)

Why are u applying to Revenant: I'm applying to your guild since i need a nice steady raiding guild plus my cousin chaoslord applied as well. We kinda enjoy playing together and ofc I wann kill the LK which i havent yet.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: Hmm. I don't think so.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: My previous serious raiding guild was Omega. I got a break off wow so i got kicked after 3-4 months offline. (that was in TBC)

What raiding experience you have: I ve done ZG AQ20/40 MC and Onyxia @ 60. @ TBC I ve killed Bllodboil with omega then i stopped. Since then I'm pugging eveything. I ve done all the way up till 8/12 in ICC 10 man tho.

What kind of PC and connection do you have: Got a 2bg ram core 2 duo 2.5ghz 500watt with an Ati 4670. For its just great. As for my connection i got a 24mbps.

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: Sounds fine! Wink

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? But ofc. I speak Englad very best.. Yes i do. Tho my pronounciation sound a bit.. greek! Razz

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? I sure do as long it's for a good reason and when needed ofc. I think im mature enough to understand my mistakes if it's to improve my self or w/e Razz

Now about meh.

My name is Andreas 21yrs old from Greece. I studied sound engineering for 2 yrs till now. I luv music, playing games, summer Very Happy and girlz! I also compose my own music and record it. As for my gaming life apart from WoW. I like FPS games like Bad company 2 (not COD >.<) RTS games (Total war, CoH) and stuff.

Oh yes. and I luv beer!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sober Protection warrior   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 am

Edited :GL with the aplly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sober

PostSubject: Re: Sober Protection warrior   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 am

Thx m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sober Protection warrior   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Heya m8 , Thanks for the apply and sorry for the delay. An officer will have an answer soon.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sober Protection warrior   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello,

Thank for applying to the guild. Nice apply overall but I am sorry to say but atm we are full on tanks. IF there is an open spot and you are still interested we will let you know.

GL finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sober Protection warrior   

Back to top Go down

Sober Protection warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1