Share | 

Holy/Shadow Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyperiac

PostSubject: Holy/Shadow Priest   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

Name: Hyperiac (Former Sharare)

Class:Priest

Spec:Main Spec Holy, Off Spec Shadow, played Discipline for some 10 man HMs aswell

Armoury link:

Professions: Elixir Master/ Jewel Crafting

Why are u applying to Revenant: there are lots of reasons that im trying to join Revenant. but ill name two of them. first reason i wanna join Revenant is that i see a lot of skilled players in this guild that i know with a little effort they can do great things easily. and the second reason is that about half of my friend list ingame is in Revenant. with joining Revenant i get a chance to enjoy this game even more. the reason i've never applied to u is that u were never recruiting priests. but with this summer break i think i might have a chance.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: i know a lot of Revenant members ofc but vouches are not up to me Razz i know Hrco, Buzdugan, Jefar, Axxe, Polgaria, Steve, Samir, aliMTL, Xentrion, Holiest, Prue, Fastfingers and every other former Conclusion member u have.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: DownTime, Conclusion, Greener Grass, RETPALACYAT, Conclusion, DEFECT, Aphrodisiac
i've never left or got kicked out of any guild. the only reason is that most of guilds get summer breaks and members that still want to play join other guilds.

What raiding experience you have: i've done every single instance in this game. the only bosses i never had the chance to kill was LK and RS.

What kind of PC and connection do you have: i have a 2mbit adsl connection and my PC is more than enought for this game for sure.

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: i can and i will

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? like its my own language (u should ask the one that wrote this apply template Razz )

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? "Criticism" yes. i would be even happy if someone can tell me something i dont know about my class/spec. (i clearly doubt it tho Razz)

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it.
well my name is Sahand and i live in iran. im 22 years old and im still (and hopefully will be) single. i play about 7-8 hours a day and since i dont have to go to work or go to school i can make that time even more Razz im playing Holy/Shadow priest for a long long long time Razz never had any Alts. never wanted to play anything but priest and i think priest is the most perfect healer. i like all kinda of Music including classical (that was my major back in the day) i've tried to quit wow before and i think that the outcome of that was missing ToC expantion. one of the reasons that i think most of us are still playing this game is that we have a lot of friends that we would miss in it. and i think i will even enjoy it more if i can join u so i can play it with my friends. i dont say i dont like to have progress but i will say this one, i can have the same progress as long as im doing it with my friends. i think i should stop talking now and let u decide wethere u are gonna accept me or not. thanks for the long time ur spending to read this apply Razz
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Big vouch from me...i was wondering when would u plan to join us Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Heya.
Thanks for applying an officer will have an answer shortly. If could add your armoury link would be helpfull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharare

PostSubject: armory link   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

hey there. that was my mistake i didnt check if i gave the link or not. here ot goes anyway:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=hyperiac
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Cheers, best of luck with application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

big vouch from me to....very friendly and cool guy would be a shame not to give him a chance cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xentrion

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 am

Vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 am

Seems like armory is not updated for a long time. anyways almost all of u guys have seen my holy gear. so i think this would not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myles
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey there.

Sorry for beeing slow, i will check if you are online later tonight in game for a chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 pm

thanks Smile ill be around. cya in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow Priest   

Back to top Go down

Holy/Shadow Priest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top