tomlacey/ready for action =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tomlacey

PostSubject: tomlacey/ready for action =P   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Name: tomlacey

Class: hunter

Spec: marksmen

Armoury link: ON THE TOOLBAR MAKE SURE U CLICK ON THE LINK BUTTON SO U CAN PASTE YOUR ARMORY LINK otherwise it wont show. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=tomlacey

Professions: leatherworking/skinning, but im going bak to Jewelcrafting for more armour penetration for more dps and performance =)

Why are u applying to Revenant:because ive heard your the best of the best and from reading trade messages looks like you do alot of progress and mean bissness.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you:noope but spoke to angól and his sound as a pound =)

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: i left because theres no progress not enough people in guild take the raids serious enough people also not turning up all the time.

What raiding experience you have:icc 10 11/12 bosses got LK on 13% LK would be dead if people focused more in raids.
icc25 10/12 bosses same again would be on LK if people could be bothered to turn up to raids and focus more.

What kind of PC and connection do you have:bascially have 50 latency and 25+ framerate

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: yes ofcourse =)

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid?yes i am a full englishmen aka BRUMMY =P

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? yes indeed like to see critisism given out to help players performance =)

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it. well im nearly 21 years old i live in england/birmingham im a friendly very bubbley lad likes to have a laff at the right times and get serious and focus in raids at other times my job is football i play for lemmington spar basically semi pro team but pays good money to live off =P alwayz like the good old banter if ppl dash it out =) thats bout it tell you more if i hear off you soon
thank you =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zintha
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: tomlacey/ready for action =P   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks for applying an officer will have an answer soon.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomlacey

PostSubject: tomlacey/ready for action =P   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

thanks alot for looking at my application and yes hope to hear off you soon =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yawgmoth

PostSubject: Re: tomlacey/ready for action =P   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Not much to say about this apply, its good overall, just try to max out leatherworking during trial period.

Accepted for trial, /w me or any officer ingame for invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tomlacey/ready for action =P   

Back to top Go down

tomlacey/ready for action =P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1