Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Name: Vanchatron

Class: Rogue

Spec: 51/18/2 (Assassination)

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Vanchatron (Apologies if it's showing my PvP gear, as I quite often PvP).

Professions: Mining (450) & Herbalism (450). I chose these professions as it's a great way to make gold ingame for keeping my gear as up to date as possible. I can spend gold on enchants, gems, BoE epic gear etc with no cash worries due to these professions. I had to of course wonder whether the benefits will be better than having 2 crafting professions (JC & BS for example), but in the end I figured there's always a way to make my gear better with enchants, gems etc so I went with the 2 gatherings to make sure I never run out of gold.

Why are u applying to Revenant: I've come over to Darksorrow in the hopes that I can find a Guild that will be progressing properly throughout the game. You may see this as narrow minded, but I had a look over at WoW progress for the top Guilds on Darksorrow and Revenant was listed there. I didn't particularly want to join a Guild that wasn't that good just incase I fell back into the non progression rut I've been experiencing recently with PuGs. I thought "why not" and so I'm giving it my best shot now. That and the fact that I saw Angól advertising the website in /2 earlier tonight Smile

I'm looking for a Guild that has a decent player base & has members who are willing to be nice to all newcomers AND the rest of the Guild whether they're a newcomer or not. I hope to be in a really nice Guild environment where people get on with each other & can have a laugh/joke with each other without having to resort to making fun of other members or laughing at their gear/skill/personality etc. I'm also looking for a Guild that is able to give it their all in terms of raiding so that we can progress throughout raids without any major disappointments etc. I'd like to of course get better gear but most of all I'd like to enjoy myself while doing it.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: Having not been on Darksorrow that long, I don't really know anybody, let alone from Revenant. The only person I've spoken to from Revenant was Angól earlier today via whisper.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: As I said above, I've not really been a member of Darksorrow server for that long so I've not had a chance to join any decent Guilds, although I have been in The Brothelhood, Tabula Rasa etc. I left due to these Guilds not progressing at the standard I'd hoped and due to other circumstances such as arguments between members etc on a daily basis.

What raiding experience you have: I'm currently up to date (tactics wise) on all the bosses in WOTLK, including the Lich King. Whilst I don't have the Lich King achievement and a few 25 man bosses, that's not to say I CAN'T do them. I've just been rather unlucky recently with PuGs and not been part of a decent Guild for a little while, therefore it's hard to progress as much as you want to when you don't get to experience all the hard raids/bosses etc on a regular basis. As I said, I know the tactics to all the bosses in WOTLK by heart and I never have a problem MYSELF when it comes to fighting WOTLK bosses in raids. I do of course have a fair few achievements anyway, which I hope will suffice. Vanilla & TBC raids, I have some experience in them aswell, but I'm not sure if I should really go into that here as I'm sure you'd rather hear about WOTLK raids.

At the end of the day I'm MORE than willing to go & gain all the achievements I've missed out on if required and I'm also extremely eager to help the Guild progress through places such as ICC 10/25 & ICC 10/25 heroic mode and the new Ruby Sanctum raid etc if given the chance.

What kind of PC and connection do you have:

Operating System - Windows XP Pro
Processor - Intel Core2Duo e8400 3.0Ghz
Ram - 4gb DDRII
Power Supply - Thermaltake Toughpower 750w
Video Card - 640mb nVidia GeForce 8800GTS
Broadband Connection - 16mb Cable Broadband

My connection rarely disconnects & is very stable so disconnects during a raid will hardly ever occur.

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: Absolutely, that's perfect for me.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? I'm 100% fluent in English, and am from the United Kingdom.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? As long as the criticism isn't nasty, then of course. Some guilds go a little too far with "criticism" and it turns out to not be criticism at all at the end of the day, but nastiness, which of course isn't nice for the recipient. But yeah, as long as the criticism isn't nasty as some guilds can portray, then of course, I can handle it Smile

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it.

I wasn't sure whether you guys would want to know my Gearscore at the moment, as there's a lot of animosity surrounding it these days, but just incase, my Gearscore in PvE gear is currently 5737. I'm pushing out around 12-13k DPS on some bosses (Saurfang for example) when fully raid buffed.

On a personal level, my name is Hassan (I'm half Turkish Cypriot), I'm 22 years old and unfortunately I'm an insulin dependent diabetic, which I have been since I was a young child. I enjoy going to the gym regularly, having a few drinks with mates at the weekend, and to be honest I pretty much enjoy most things guys my age enjoy. I have a couple weird facts about me that I was going to put down on here, but I said them on a previous application to a different guild and I was declined, although they didn't give a reason, so I think it was perhaps due to this. But if you'd like to know these facts, just send me a /whisper ingame, and I'll be happy to tell you. Just keep an open mind though, that's all I'm saying, try not to judge me straight away, which is what some people do when I tell them Razz

Erm, other things about me hmm... Well I've lived in Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait and most of the Middle East to be honest for around 10 years even though I'm from the UK, as my parents had work over at those places when I was much younger, but now I live in the UK.

I'm not quite sure how much you want me to say here, and I don't want to bore anybody by going on & on, so if you'd like to know more about me, just ask me ingame and I'll let you know.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I feel I've covered everything required so far, so I'll wait to hear from somebody.

Many thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Vanchatron wrote:

I have a couple weird facts about me that I was going to put down on here, but I said them on a previous application to a different guild and I was declined, although they didn't give a reason, so I think it was perhaps due to this. But if you'd like to know these facts, just send me a /whisper ingame, and I'll be happy to tell you. Just keep an open mind though, that's all I'm saying, try not to judge me straight away, which is what some people do when I tell them Razz

Uhm, are you gay? Very Happy

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Osomo wrote:
Vanchatron wrote:

I have a couple weird facts about me that I was going to put down on here, but I said them on a previous application to a different guild and I was declined, although they didn't give a reason, so I think it was perhaps due to this. But if you'd like to know these facts, just send me a /whisper ingame, and I'll be happy to tell you. Just keep an open mind though, that's all I'm saying, try not to judge me straight away, which is what some people do when I tell them Razz

Uhm, are you gay? Very Happy

No I'm not gay, although I wouldn't have classed that as weird, just "different" I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axxe

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

he gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 am

Axxe wrote:
he gay

No u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trepadora

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

nice application, nice gear.. i say, Why not? Smile

-Got my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 am

Trepadora wrote:
nice application, nice gear.. i say, Why not? Smile

-Got my vote

Appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 am

Hello and thanks for your application.

You have made a nice and detailed application. Wish all applicant took the time to sell themselves better. In this case you did.

Atm our 25-men raiding progress is slow due to the summer time(most guild here on Darksorrow undergo the same problem). We try to keep as many 25-men raids up as possible. We do have regular 10 man run for ICC en RS atm.

I think that if you are willing to join us under these circumstances that we can gladly give you a trial.

If you are still interested give any of the officers a whisper for a invite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 am

Hey Samir. Many thanks for the acceptance into the Guild, that's great. I've been looking around for so long now on Darksorrow for a decent guild to join, but it seemed none of the good guilds needed a Rogue, so I'm glad to have found somewhere finally.

I totally understand the slow raiding issues during the summer, as I'm often not at the PC aswell during these times, although whenever there's a raid going on, I'll most likely be available.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynic

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 am

he watches twilight
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Axxe

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 am

cynic wrote:
he watches twilight

him gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

Guys refrain from spamming in peoples applications.

Whats wrong with watching twilight??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynic

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

http://twilightsucks.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Vanchatron

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm

I've seen Twilight yes. I prefer to judge a film for myself instead of jumping on the bandwagon with everybody else and hating because it's "the cool thing to do" Wink But no, I'm not gay if that's what you're getting at.

Although Robbert Pattinson's pale manly features makes my dick hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)   

Back to top Go down

Vanchatron: 80 Orc Rogue (Assassination)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1