AuthorMessage
Cowness

PostSubject: Cowness-Balance druid application    Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 am

Personal information
[*] Name: Velibor
[*] Age: 18
[*] Country: Macedonia
[*] Available play time: Every day
[*] Time i can play: I' m usually online from 16:00 until the late morning hours. So i can keep 100% attendance to raids.

Technical information
[*] I have a very good connection( probably the best in the country). My ping never goes more then 80.
[*] Good PC around 50 fps all the time.
[*] Working Mic: Yes( I use Vent and team speak ).

Addons I use
[*] Deadly boss mods
[*] X-pearl
[*] Omen
[*] Quartz
[*] Squawk and Awe ( IMHO best for balance druids )
I try to keep it simple, not to crowd my screen. Ofc i will add any addons u guys suggest.

My WoW story
After i had played Warcraft III + Frozen throne like 100 times because i just love the lore behind the game i found out that a MMORPG game of Warcraft is going to come out. Knowing this i just had to play it. Unfortunately at that time i was like 11-12 year old so i wasn't able to afford the game with my pocket money ^^. But as a crazy gamer i was i got the game and started playing on fail private servers( /facepalm ). It was kinda lame with all the bugs but i just kept playing( got addicted couldn't stop playing ). When Bc came our country had some problems with making European accounts, there was some blizzard bug. This again was a problem for me because i couldn't keep with raid times on US servers because it is like 6 hours difference from my country and I was still a kid going to school Embarassed
So i continued playing on private servers and then i started helping people from my town that played on US realms. I leveled characters/professions for them just to feel how the game is supposed to look. So after i started going to High-school i had the money plus experience to start playing Retail WoW. I made my account like 1 year and 3-4 months ago and started a druid on EU Tarren Mill because all my friends that played on US servers sold their accounts, bought EU accounts and started playing on Tarren Mill. With this character i was raiding Naxx 10/25 EoE and OS. When Ulduar came out i got to try only the first 4 bosses. All my friends transferred to Darksorrow and I stopped playing for couple of months then. When i came back to WoW i missed Ulduar and ToC. Since i didnt want to start from lvl 1 again I made a DK on Darksorrow. I'm playing him as tank and with him I have done full ToC 10/25 and couple of bosses on HC. I also have 11/12 ICC 10 and 7/12 ICC 25. After I geared my DK and used him only for raiding in my free time I leveled my Druid. I wanted to play a druid again so much I sat down and played nonstop and leveled him from 1-80 in 5 days play time. I geared him also, not quite as good as the DK but I think my skill with Balance druid makes looking at my gear completely unnecessary.

Play style
I spent lots of time reading about balance druids and and their theory crafting sure helped me a lot. WrathCalcs is one of their tools that increased and utilized my dmg very much.
[*]In raids I always bring and use fish feast, also Flask of Frost Wyrm and ofc haste potions.
[*]Rotation: Imp FF,MF, IS, Wrath until Lunar eclipse then SF until Solar eclipse then i go back to wrath keeping the DOT's up all the time.
[*]Theory: After lots of time playing a Balance druid i came up with a theory that I am not sure if it works perfectly. I try it sometimes: After applying my dots i try to use SF once for a chance to proc solar eclipse. If it does the whole dmg output at the end of the fight will be bigger then if I wait for wrath to proc a Lunar eclipse. But ofc raid buffed i will have like about 45% chance( with this gear) for SF to proc solar eclipse right at the start. Its not 100% but I think its worth trying.
Another thing elitist-jerks has taught me is to use GotW while moving in a raid for a chance to proc Omen of clarity(this will increase my dmg when i get my second T10 in 2 days.)

Professions
I had Herbalism + Alchemy 2 days ago. But when I decided to apply to your guild I decided to take a real profession so I replaced herbalism with JC( for an extra 48 sp ).

Previous guilds
The only guild I was with this druid is The Chosen Few. This is an overcasual guild made by my IRL friends. We are only raiding ICC 10(11/12) so I decided I was gonna leave my main there just for the sake of my friends. But I am gonna try getting this druid in a better guild where I could show my real potential.

Extra information about me
There are few things you should know about me:
I am a very positive guy( only veeeeery bad things can upset me )I have great sense of humor also. I am a musician. I play drums in a metal band for 3 years now( not to brag i am really good at it Very Happy ). Another thing is that I am a gamer, a really big one too. My favorite kind of games are RPG and strategies. Through my life I have played lots of games. So far Warcraft has given me the best experience and the best lore. This is probably the reason i play WoW- for the sake of the LORE. I love doing quest that are connected to Warcraft. I am going to be very sad if blizzard really doesn't make Warcraft IV. Crying or Very sad

Well i think I wrote all that I wanted and what is needed. Feel free to ask me anything, here or ingame. I am well aware of the fact that I am applying with gear lower then your expectations, but as I said i think my skill will go over the fact that my gear isn't that good. Here are the armory links of all the characters I mentioned:
The first druid I made on retail on Tarren Mill.
This is the first character I made on Darksorrow.( this is were most of my good ICC achievements are. )
This is the druid I' m making this application for.

I am waiting on your judgment.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am

Overall great apply, but one thing worries me:

Cowness wrote:

Previous guilds
We are only raiding ICC 10(11/12) so I decided I was gonna leave my main there just for the sake of my friends. But I am gonna try getting this druid in a better guild where I could show my real potential.

What if your mates' guild raids at the same time? Since you got, in your words, your main there? Is this now your alt, and this your main?

Also, as you stated, your gear is behind our standards. Im no officer so I cant really give any info about if this really matters or not.

Either way, GL with the apply.

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trepadora

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

a little messy applcation in my opinion. but it seems quite decent tbh, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Trepadora wrote:
a little messy applcation in my opinion. but it seems quite decent tbh, Good luck!

Well if you are able to read walls of text, its quite good tbh. But yeah the structure could be better, yo.

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowness

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Personal information
[*] Name: Velibor
[*] Age: 18
[*] Country: Macedonia
[*] Available play time: Every day
[*] Time i can play: I' m usually online from 16:00 until the late morning hours. So i can keep 100% attendance to raids.

Technical information
[*] I have a very good connection( probably the best in the country). My ping never goes more then 80.
[*] Good PC around 50 fps all the time.
[*] Working Mic: Yes( I use Vent and team speak ).

Addons I use
[*] Deadly boss mods
[*] X-pearl
[*] Omen
[*] Quartz
[*] Squawk and Awe ( IMHO best for balance druids )
I try to keep it simple, not to crowd my screen. Ofc i will add any addons u guys suggest.

My WoW story
After i had played Warcraft III + Frozen throne like 100 times because i just love the lore behind the game i found out that a MMORPG game of Warcraft is going to come out. Knowing this i just had to play it. Unfortunately at that time i was like 11-12 year old so i wasn't able to afford the game with my pocket money ^^. But as a crazy gamer i was i got the game and started playing on fail private servers( /facepalm ). It was kinda lame with all the bugs but i just kept playing( got addicted couldn't stop playing ). When Bc came our country had some problems with making European accounts, there was some blizzard bug. This again was a problem for me because i couldn't keep with raid times on US servers because it is like 6 hours difference from my country and I was still a kid going to school Embarassed
So i continued playing on private servers and then i started helping people from my town that played on US realms. I leveled characters/professions for them just to feel how the game is supposed to look. So after i started going to High-school i had the money plus experience to start playing Retail WoW. I made my account like 1 year and 3-4 months ago and started a druid on EU Tarren Mill because all my friends that played on US servers sold their accounts, bought EU accounts and started playing on Tarren Mill. With this character i was raiding Naxx 10/25 EoE and OS. When Ulduar came out i got to try only the first 4 bosses. All my friends transferred to Darksorrow and I stopped playing for couple of months then. When i came back to WoW i missed Ulduar and ToC. Since i didnt want to start from lvl 1 again I made a DK on Darksorrow. I'm playing him as tank and with him I have done full ToC 10/25 and couple of bosses on HC. I also have 11/12 ICC 10 and 7/12 ICC 25. After I geared my DK and used him only for raiding in my free time I leveled my Druid. I wanted to play a druid again so much I sat down and played nonstop and leveled him from 1-80 in 5 days play time. I geared him also, not quite as good as the DK but I think my skill with Balance druid makes looking at my gear completely unnecessary.

Play style
I spent lots of time reading about balance druids and[/quote]Elitisjerks and their theory crafting sure helped me a lot. WrathCalcs is one of their tools that increased and utilized my dmg very much.
[*]In raids I always bring and use fish feast, also Flask of Frost Wyrm and ofc haste potions.
[*]Rotation: Imp FF,MF, IS, Wrath until Lunar eclipse then SF until Solar eclipse then i go back to wrath keeping the DOT's up all the time.
[*]Theory: After lots of time playing a Balance druid i came up with a theory that I am not sure if it works perfectly. I try it sometimes: After applying my dots i try to use SF once for a chance to proc solar eclipse. If it does the whole dmg output at the end of the fight will be bigger then if I wait for wrath to proc a Lunar eclipse. But ofc raid buffed i will have like about 45% chance( with this gear) for SF to proc solar eclipse right at the start. Its not 100% but I think its worth trying.
Another thing elitist-jerks has taught me is to use GotW while moving in a raid for a chance to proc Omen of clarity(this will increase my dmg when i get my second T10 in 2 days.)

Professions
I had Herbalism + Alchemy 2 days ago. But when I decided to apply to your guild I decided to take a real profession so I replaced herbalism with JC( for an extra 48 sp ).

Previous guilds
The only guild I was with this druid is The Chosen Few. This is an overcasual guild made by my IRL friends. We are only raiding ICC 10(11/12) so I decided I was gonna leave my main there just for the sake of my friends. But I am gonna try getting this druid in a better guild where I could show my real potential.

Extra information about me
There are few things you should know about me:
I am a very positive guy( only veeeeery bad things can upset me )I have great sense of humor also. I am a musician. I play drums in a metal band for 3 years now( not to brag i am really good at it Very Happy ). Another thing is that I am a gamer, a really big one too. My favorite kind of games are RPG and strategies. Through my life I have played lots of games. So far Warcraft has given me the best experience and the best lore. This is probably the reason i play WoW- for the sake of the LORE. I love doing quest that are connected to Warcraft. I am going to be very sad if blizzard really doesn't make Warcraft IV. Crying or Very sad

Well i think I wrote all that I wanted and what is needed. Feel free to ask me anything, here or ingame. I am well aware of the fact that I am applying with gear lower then your expectations, but as I said i think my skill will go over the fact that my gear isn't that good. Here are the armory links of all the characters I mentioned: WoWarmory
The first druid I made on retail on Tarren Mill.
WoWarmory This is the first character I made on Darksorrow.( this is were most of my good ICC achievements are. )
This is the druid I' m making this application for:WoWarmory

I am waiting on your judgment.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowness

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Sry for the double posting. But i made the application without registering on your site. Now I noticed that there was something wrong with the URL's but I couldn't edit my post. So i made an account here and fixed it.

About your question in The Chosen Few since its my friends guild everyone is slacking not coming on time and etc. Its not going to be a problem, I will always be on time for Revenant's raids. I will just make raids with The Chosen Few on days when Revenant isnt raiding( anyway is just one ICC 10 raid happening 1 random day in the week. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello and thanx for your application.

Well we will give u a trial, U have to make sure u attend all the riads during that period. Your gear is something we can work on.
So whisper any officer ingame for a guild invite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowness

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Thank you for reading my application and for giving me a chance. I will log in game as soon as i can tomorrow and whisp one of the officers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowness-Balance druid application    

Back to top Go down

Cowness-Balance druid application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1