karmamoon unholy DK dps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karmamoon

PostSubject: karmamoon unholy DK dps   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Name:Karmamoon

Class:Death Knight

Spec:unholy

Armoury link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Karmamoon

Professions:
mining / alchemy

Why are u applying to Revenant:
I heard you was looking for ppl to raid. ppl there know there class and know what to do Smile

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: i know som. but dunno if you remmber me. i was i priest healer name is Metheal i did play with you in tbc.. and i know Osomo from POS.. i have play with him from the start MC BWL.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked:
i'm leaveing because my guild is not doing much. and i really want to do somthink new maybe boss, and get to know new and nice ppl, and that not what is in here.. ppl are leaveing because there are no raids are. i that is not for me..

What raiding experience you have:i play seens wow got out.. done MC/BWL/AQ/kara/SSC/tempest keep.. Smile
and i have done 9/12 in icc 10 and 7/12 in icc 25 ofc know all tact

What kind of PC and connection do you have: I got no problems with lags and my connectinon is is 20,2MB

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: yes. there is not a day i cant raid.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid?
yes i speak english and i do understand it Smile

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?
it take it cool..and if i'm doing somethink wrong, i will dirrectly change what im doing wrong and do it much better. Smile

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it.
hey. iam 21y guy and com from Denmark. and im not working at the time. just only som school. and im a nice guy maybe a funing one to Smile. i never have bad days. and i allways talk nice to ppls. and then i just play wow and i play it most of my time, maybe somtimes to much i play 12-17h at the days. Smile.and and im all ways prepared for raids.. and i dont maind if we wipe a hold raid day to know a new boss, i always read the tact to know all bosses even if i need to read for 2-3h to know i will do it. Smile.. i think that was all if you want to know more you we welcome to ask me Smile.. and i really hope to hear from you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yawgmoth

PostSubject: Re: karmamoon unholy DK dps   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello

The application overall is good, but atm we have 4 active dps dks which makes it hard to accept this since it will be hard to have so many dks in 1 raid.

Application denied,
GL finding a suitable guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile

karmamoon unholy DK dps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1