Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bladewar

PostSubject: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Name:Bladewarden

Class:Death knight

Spec:Blood

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:my os is pvp so i am not sure Smile

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?Yes of course

Professions, and why did you take these?: Mining (health improvemence)

Why are you applying to Revenant?: I have listen that u are really good raid guild with a lot of nice people !

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: Nope:(

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: Omega(no friendly conditions)

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: BOT 4/4 bwd 6/6 fl 2/7

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): ms:100-130 fps:40-50

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:i am a teenager on holidays so yeah!

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: yes

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:Yes of course !!!

Link to a screenshot of your UI: i cant idk why

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
I am a sociable person which can make up friends fast
Back to top Go down
Panteon(sicktouch)

PostSubject: Re: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 am

Missing amory link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladewar

PostSubject: Bladewarden's Apply   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
bladewar

PostSubject: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Bladewarden/simple   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:21 pm

wtf i am sending the link!!! but it isnt shown!
Back to top Go down
Fruitycake

PostSubject: Re: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:50 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/BLADEWARDEN/advanced
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Panteon(sicktouch)

PostSubject: Re: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 pm

As said in the 'read before applying topic' you need to register to post links.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Quote :
In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?Yes of course
What u people think about that question?That u apply it after u join the guild? Still u said yes, but ur legs encahnt is poor and no enchant on feet. U have 2 pvp items and for a tank that want to join fireland raids and maybe heroics u can do better than that. Also if u wanna make a first good impression, u should spend more time on your applications Wink
Application declined gl finding a suitable guild.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]   

Back to top Go down

Bladewarden's Application [DECLINED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1