Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bippy

PostSubject: Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Name: Nikolaj N-K (Bippy)

Class: Rogue

Spec: 31 / 3 / 7

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:

Of course, if Combat is more suited (or Subtlety, though I doubt it :p) in a particular encounter, I'd be more than willing to respec.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Bippy/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?

Yes, I am.. The only thing I don't have enchanted atm is my back. I'm counting on getting friendly with Avengers of Hyjal tonight and getting my new back. But if I'm invited to your raid tonight (which I doubt already :p), then I will of course enchant it.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Alchemy and Jewelcrafting. +80agi flask and epic gems from JC, obviously :p

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
I want to join a stable, fun, reliable raiding guild. More importantly, the people in it need to be friendly and chatty. That's the things I value most.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
I don't think so, no. I've met some of you in random HC's, but I don't think you remember me :p

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
I've been in Deadly Panda Squad for some time now. Not my ideal choice of a guild. I'm mainly in it because of the guild perks. And there are some nice people in it.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Let me see.
BWD 5/6, BoT 3/4
Most TBC instances (Black Temple, Gruul etc.)
Most Classic raids (MC, Onyxia, BWL etc.)

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
I just bought a new PC. It's very powerful - my average FPS is @ 60 approximately. Depends on if I play with V-sync turned on or not. I have 10mbit/10mbit, so there's no MS issues in raids.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
I wouldn't be able to raid any other days, so you could say that those times are perfect for me.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
Very clearly, and I use vent/TS too and I do speak. I'm not quiet, I speak a lot... maybe too much :p

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes, if you can pinpoint something not on point with my performance, gear, reforging or enchants, I'm more than happy to listen.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/wowscrnshot071011172918.jpg/

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.

Well, I'm a Danish guy. I just got employed in Copenhagen. And I love running and biking. Hmm, trying of something nice to say here. I suck at making pan cakes, but I'm good at making pasta. So yeah, that's one good quality, I guess. Am I still speaking? ... Hi <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks mate for the apply we will be back with answer soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Ok mate we gonna gieve u a trial speak to any officer in game for invite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]   

Back to top Go down

Bippy - lvl85 Assa Rogue [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1