Demonology warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Màlzahar

PostSubject: Demonology warlock   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Name: Màlzahar

Class: warlock

Spec: demonology

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: Im a quite unexperienced affli lock, and yes Im willing to try it out.

Armoury link: As I play both PvP and PvE you might see my PvP set in armory so I added a link + a link to each of my items to make sure

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
already is

Professions, and why did you take these?:
engineering: Love the tinkers and an epic item.
tailoring: 2 epics + cape enchant and bags =D

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
I want a guild that will have fast and effective progress in firelands

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
nope, been with some as a pug once in bot/bwd but cant remember names.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
High Deffinition: 5 months in a guild with nearly no progress gets boring
Coconut Island: I expected rbgs but don't seem like more then 3 ppl are up for it

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Im quite a new player so didn't get to progress anything before cata (as I started after cata) but I have done 11/12 on normal. Only missing nefarian.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
I got a pc worth about 2.5k and a stabile internet. FPS/MS stands stabile at all times. FPS on 60 and ms on 65

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
all of them at almost all times.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
I do speak somewhat unclearly, thats general tho and not just my english. Understand as if it was my main language.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Thats what its made for, aint it? xD
Yes, I do not mind it at all. And I do take it to me as I still like to learn

Link to a screenshot of your UI:

(not sure if the link thingie over work as intended, if not here is normal link

My name is Morten, Im a 16 year old boy from Norway. Guessing my age will give me some heavy critism (to bad I cant use that critism to improve xD)
I do tragicly enough use pretty much all my spare time infront of a computer. Im at school like 6 hours a day, except that I just play games or hang with friends the rare times we figure we want out.
In wow I love both PvE and PvP. As Im a new player I yet haven't got bored of neither. I dont mind using 3-4 hours in a raid even tho its wiping all the time (as long as its some kind of progress)
In general Im a polite guy, and I like to look at myself as mature for my age. Really hope that if you'll figure I can't get in that won't be cause of my age. Hate being discriminated cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Màlzahar

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 pm

I did not register before posting the thread above so will add what felt out here.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/M%C3%A0lzahar/simple

UI: http://i54.tinypic.com/2drv4eu.jpg

And if it shows PvP gear then don't worry. Im often using my PvP set. My PvE gear is ilvl 358 and got one PvP piece which is the off'hand. Lost like 30 rolls for a pve off-hand -,-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Progress or not, you were kicked out of High Definition because you left during a boss fight just because you didnt get a item that dropped. Mature as hell

/Officer of High Definition.
Back to top Go down
Màlzahar

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Zippy wrote:
Progress or not, you were kicked out of High Definition because you left during a boss fight just because you didnt get a item that dropped. Mature as hell

/Officer of High Definition.

I was feeling horrible. As said before, after and during the 2 first encounters I didn't think I could finish. After the second boss I just couldn't be on the pc no longer without fading or something. Leader raged cause he misunderstood this and kicked me out.

Doubt this will go any way though so guess I have no reason to watch the thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Màlzahar wrote:

Im quite a new player so didn't get to progress anything before cata (as I started after cata) but I have done 11/12 on normal. Only missing nefarian.

On what character did you do this? ur armory shows 9/12

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Màlzahar

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

Osomo wrote:
Màlzahar wrote:

On what character did you do this? ur armory shows 9/12

My mage, Xytech http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Xytech/simple

Never been in a guild for tot4w on this one. Did it with Kings of Norway on the mage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonology warlock   

Back to top Go down

Demonology warlock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1