Tartaruchi affliction lock 85

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tartaruchii

PostSubject: Tartaruchi affliction lock 85   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Name: Tartaruchi "behnam"

Class: Warlock / Troll

Spec: Affli / Destro

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: well ive enough expirince as my 3 spec and il willingto play as any spec that u need me.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Tartaruchi/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Sure thing and im already have best gems and enchants on my gear

Professions, and why did you take these?: Ench / Jc - tbh most improve proffesions for casters since Exrta gems also enchants on fingers

Why are you applying to Revenant?: well long story i start my raiding expirience with u guys after a while ive done my bigest mistake ever in wow and leave guild cuz of a silly problem plz take it as my low expirince in raiding guilds, also ive to apologize Tazdingu since he was the person that vounch me before

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: well most u can remeber me but not sure anyone will vouch or not.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: Revenant(Already explained), bankZan( friendly guild ) and i want to start seroius rading again

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Bot: 3/4 [got enough expirience in cho'gal's fight]
BWD 3/6 [already watched movies and read about tactics]
TOFW 1/2 [got exp on alakir fight]

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): i have 2mb/ps connection tbh since last 5 month dont have any net problem (150/300) ms, also got a decent pc for playing wow 60:fps in raids

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?: Yes i can

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: Yes

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: Ofc since im perrety sure if any officer ask me to do anything that will prove my game play

Link to a screenshot of your UI: Dont have any in fight :S

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.

Im 20 years old, and living in iran one of countrys that u dont have good memories from xD my habbits are playing wow and Couter Strike, Hon, and ofc i have enough time to attend all of raids even extra raid,

tnx for ur time. //Tartaruchi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharare

PostSubject: Re: Tartaruchi affliction lock 85   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm

pfff. /facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastfingers
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Tartaruchi affliction lock 85   Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Application denied. We do not want people that cry and gquit if they miss a raid invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tartaruchii

PostSubject: Re: Tartaruchi affliction lock 85   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm

well i already apologize about that mate i hope u will give me another chance anyway im ok with any decetion that u will do about me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tartaruc

PostSubject: :(   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 am

Ok then I think i have no chance to be in reveanant Then Cya And Ty For you Answer FF ! Cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tartaruchi affliction lock 85   

Back to top Go down

Tartaruchi affliction lock 85
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1