Hunter application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucret

PostSubject: Hunter application   Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

Name: Lucret

Class: Hunter

Spec: Marksmanship

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
I have played my hunter for quite a while, (since tbc ) so i have experience with every spec there is. although MM is definitely the best spec at the moment i am willing to respec if the guild needs this.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/lucret/simple
might show unenchanted bracers and cloak with a shitty enchant, these have been fixed already.

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Amen to that, i am willing to max my gear out in all ways.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
JC and Inscrip, why? for the 160 stat bonus ofcourse.

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
I have been looking my ass off for a serious raiding guild with dedicated members. i finally found one and here i am with my application Smile

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
No i'm afraid not.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
VIP Gaming ( no longer exists ), Stormlords, Invideo, Malice.
I have raided in these guilds on darksorrow on my warrior. I am tired of my warrior since tanking wotlk and cata got boring very quickly. like i said before i have raided with this char since tbc, ( skipped wotlk on this char ) and i'm ready to make a fresh start with friendly dedicated players. I have never been kicked out of a guild.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Vanilla: None. didn't get to 60 before tbc came out
TBC: Kara,Gruul,Mag,SSC,TK
Wotlk: Naxx,Ulduar,ToC,ICC ( till sindra ).
Cata: everything but Cho'gall, Al'akir and Nef.
My guilds couldn't handle them yet although i know the tactics for every boss ofcourse.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
average FPS, maxed out. dunno exactly. i never have framedrops that's for sure.
Stable connection. about 30 ms all the time.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
Most likely all but maybe 1 out of 10 sundays i can't come due to work.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
Yes, i have a lot of experience with verbal English, and i understand this perfectly clear.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes, i am willing to take the responsibility for my actions and handle critisism if i screw up. ( or do something wrong Smile

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/wowscrnshot060511121411.jpg/

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
Instead of some players who only care about the color purple, i'm very focused on progress. Extra gear is nice, but progress is what counts. That's why i have applied to revenant. you guys have the be the dedicated players i have been looking for and hope to have a lot of fun with you guys.

p.s don't mind the deadly panda squad. just here for the perks. rubbish spammer guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am

Accepted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1