Hello

PostSubject: Paladin apply   Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Name:
-Unsaved

Class:
-Paladin

Spec:
-Holy

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
-I got plenty of expiriance with my offspec, as last month of my raid i raided more with it than my mainspec, since the lack of people my guild had. Something new can always be learned Wink

Armoury link:

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
-think i've already taken care of that, but if something is missing, you just point it out and it's my job to fix it Smile

Professions, and why did you take these?:
-Jewelcrafting (525) Because i can use unique gems only Jewelcrafters can use =)
-Blacksmiting (520) +2 sockets

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
-I recently found out that you where progressing through the hardmodes, something that's chalenging me, i wana be part of that crew. and maybe this will sound strange but in all the guilds i have been in, only you feel like a big family, you're making progress through making fun, the atmosphere is not so intenced, and that's what i like the most about you.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
- Probably Hrco, Buzz, and Cutionexeftw, as i think they remember me the most. Also Holyguard is there, we raided together in last Hope.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
-Started with Chosen Few where me and Citionexeftw made our 11/12 normal in LK =) than was Revenant and my first hardmores. after that i joined Last Hope in it's shining days, and stayed there until 1 month ago, where i was removed from the rooster because i was unable to raid due to the fact that i am last year of high school and i had to study and pass 5 subjects in order to pass the year and go to coledge. I'm glad that's over now, and i'm able to raid.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
i joined Darksorrow at the end of ToC (wotlk) don't wanna talk about my prevous expiriance with the game since i played on private servers.
LK 10man 12/12 normal 11/12 HC
LK 25man 12/12 normal 11/12 HC (duh)
Halion downed in all versions 10/25 normal/HC
---Cata--
Downed every boss of the new contend normal
downed Halfus, magmaw, atramedis, chimaeron and maloriak HC (25 man)
have expiriance with all HC bosses personally, except Nefarian

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
fps 20; ms 75 excelent conection, very fast internet, maybe 1disconnect in a month, which i think won't make any problem

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
It's one of the main reasons i like this guild the most, the perfect raidtimes. i will be able to attend most of them, and keep around 85 - 90% attendance

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
I think i do, if im wrong u tell me. Planing to take studyes for english teacher on September.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
I can, very well. You got very mature players and it will be my honor to receave some tips from them Smile

Link to a screenshot of your UI:

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
Like a Star @ heaven well my name is Martin, i came from Macedonia-Balkans, i play bass in a rock/metal group, and basketball in spear time Basketball about my character i thing you will find out during raiding (if i get accepted) and i'm pretty sure u are gonna like it Wink Looking forward for your reply, thanks for the time.
Back to top Go down
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paladin apply   Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

Hey Martin. Our main group is full so at the moment we are only recruiting people for our 2nd group which will start with doing normal modes and not heroics. If u are fine with that we can grant u a trial.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Paladin apply   Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

ye i was about to ask: did last hope disbanded? and welcome to us if u agree with what hrco said...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unsaved

PostSubject: Re: Paladin apply   Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Splended! Smile It would be my pleasure to join, and hope that we're gonna start doing 25 men =) cos i belive that some of the last hope members will come here, but i don't think they will do that, probably gonna be a 10men guild with the officers as in their team, cos i don't think they will leave such an old guild. Sow some of there applyed to other guilds, and some where wondering where to go. i'll thy to force them to come here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paladin apply   Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome aboard then. U will get promoted today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin apply   

Back to top Go down

Paladin apply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1