Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrik

PostSubject: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Name: well irl name patrik and char name Xbob Wink

Class: Orc shaman

Spec: Enchancement but applying as resto Smile

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: my experience with my offspec is good i can play resto no problem and im willing to play it every raid if thats so Smile

Armoury link: well it shows and troll but im an orc Razz

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? yes ofc i willing to but good enchants and max the gear out with the best things no problem Smile

Professions, and why did you take these?: well my professions are alchemy and herbalism i took alchemy for the trinket and to make pots and herbalism i took to farm herbs so i dont need to buy the mats xD

Why are you applying to Revenant?: well i saw u guys needing an healer to the group 2 and i tought why not Smile and i saw u r guys progress 2/13 hc and it seems that u guys take the raiding serius so thats why i wanna apply to this 1 Smile

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: umm no noone that i know of Razz

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: well the guild ive been in is cookie but i left them becouse it disbanded becouse people stopped played and same with eternal blood i joined then after that i joined enyo yea they was fine but they dident take anything serius in raids so i couldent progress anything with them and after that i joined unrest yea poeple stoped played so no idea to stay and now im guildles and i applying to u guys and hope for progressa and raids Razz

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: well i started in WOTLK and i did every boss in that content and some hc in icc and i have done 10/12 bosses in cataclysm and know tacts for the rest to i have tryied both al-akir and nef so know what to do no problem there Smile

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): my PC i good never lagg and its fast my fps in raids are 80-90 the ms is arounf 30 i think dont remember hehe Razz the connection is good never get dc or anything like that and my internet is very fast to XD

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?: i can raid all the nights no problem ofc Smile

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: yes i can speak and unterstand english clearly why would i apply to an english guild if i couldent speak or understand?? Smile

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: yes ofc Smile

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
i use elvUI as u can see Smile

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine. well something about me im 18 years old and study i like to be with my girlfriend and have fun with my friends and ofc i like to play wow , im an nice person and ofc fun top talk with Smile
Back to top Go down
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 am

In order to be able to link, you need to register.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/xbob/advanced is the armory link. Kinda hard to give the ui link. Razz

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xbob

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 am

Osomo wrote:
In order to be able to link, you need to register.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/xbob/advanced is the armory link. Kinda hard to give the ui link. Razz

well yea the UI link is http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h350/patrik920/WoWScrnShot_041011_203506.jpg Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 pm

If you apply as resto, it is needed that you log out in resto gear so we can actually look at your gear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xbob

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:05 pm

now its done ive logged in resto gear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastfingers
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes from me. As long as Bob is aware we are putting a second raid group together. Of course there is always a chance to raid with the "main" group if you become a long term member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 am

Application withdrawn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbob Enhancement/resto shaman    

Back to top Go down