Domeros, Protection Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domeros

PostSubject: Domeros, Protection Warrior   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Name: Domeros

Class: Warrior

Spec: Protection

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
Fury OS, I hate it. I like Arms DPS much better. Havent really played much fury either. Always been a tank Razz

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.
Domeros - Armory Link

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Of course. Minor details can be the difference between a kill and a whipe.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Jewelcrafting: Special JC gem, I can boots a different stat other than Stamina, such as mastery.
Mining: +60 stamina. Same as other professions. And a gathering profession to get mats for JC and a way to earn money.

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
I apply to Revenant because I heard you needed tanks, and I want the get back to the tanking game again. I've been playing Shadow Priest so far in Cata, but now i want to get back to raiding with my favorite class <3

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
I did speak with a mage named Osomo online. Thats about it.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
Vanilla: Everfrost, EU-Khadgar. Left to start a new guild with IRL friends.
TBC: Colibri, EU-Khadgar. Guild Disbanded.
Avatar, EU-Darkmoon Faire. Left because the the guild lacked stability and leadership.
WotLK: Malice, EU-Trollbane. Quit the game prio to 4.2. TotC just seamed like a huge waste of time.
Cata: Phased, EU-Darksorrow. Leaving because the guild isnt raiding anymore due to member issues.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Vanilla. MC and BWL cleared. AQ40 6/9 and 2 wings cleared in Old 40-man Naxx. Played as Prot warrior.
TBC. All cleared exept Sunwell. Played as Prot warrior
WotLK. Cleared Ulduas with Malice, playing as Mage Cleared TotC with PuGs and did 7/12 ICC with PuGs, playing as either Prot Warrior, Warlock or DK
Cata. BoT 4/4 + Halfus HM, BWD, 5/6. p3 whipes on Nefarian. TotFW 2/2. Played as Shadow Priest

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
I have a two years old computer that runs with very good. No problems. I raid with ~40 FPS and 30-50 MS.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
I can come most of those night, with the exception of some Sundays. Im a football fanatic, and my team may play their home matches on sundays, and then I want to be there! Very Happy

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
I speak English fluently and I have absolutely no problems reading and understanding written English.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes, as long as it can help me improve my play Smile I can handle it as long as its directed towards me as a player. If you start going personal, I might snap!

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
Domeros UI

Yours,
Domeros Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domeros

PostSubject: Re: Domeros, Protection Warrior   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

If you don't find me online on Domeros, im either on Edelwaith, Arcon or Suriai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastfingers
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Domeros, Protection Warrior   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

I like the old school experience Smile Grindy grindy goodness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domeros, Protection Warrior   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Application accepted. Whisper any of the officers for invite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domeros, Protection Warrior   

Back to top Go down

Domeros, Protection Warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1