Class: Mage - Undead
Spec: Fire/Arcane - Dualspecced
What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
- Ofc, will just swap if needed.
Armoury link: 351 ilvl atm struggling
In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
- Yes, i will dedicate this char for your guild or any of my chars you need. (ranged dps preferred)
Professions, and why did you take these?:
- Alch/herb - transmute master. but nice for flasks and such.
- Well didnt give it much thought when this was my first char i ever made in vanilla.
Why are you applying to Revenant?:
- Seeking endgame raidcontent with a steady guild and hopefully good experiences and imba progress =)
Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
- Im not sure, ask Para =D
Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
- Private guild, inactivity, slacking about =)
What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
AQ40 up to twin emps. Illidan @ BT, PUG ICC raiding on several characters.
What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
I7 quad, 12 GB triple channel, SLI 9800GT (might get upgraded) and a velociraptor. 10/2 Mbit with ping interleave.
Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
- I'll do my best at least, really an oldschool raider. I'm available those days without any interupts.
Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
- Yea i guess. This game might be quite inconvinient if that was a big issue.
Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
- If it indeed is constructive critisism, then yes. =p
Link to a screenshot of your UI: UI