Valirian Paladin Retra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valaron

PostSubject: Valirian Paladin Retra   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 am

Name:Valirian

Class:Paladin

Spec:Retra/Prot

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:i know both well and always trying to be on the right way to top!!!

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/valirian/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? sure i dont have any prob with that

Professions, and why did you take these?: well its minning/blacksmithing cause i want the stamina bonus and the items that i can craft like cheast and pants that i got

Why are you applying to Revenant?:well cause i want to get in a raiding guild....not on a social like i was raiding before and like all the story of the raiding like an old raider

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: nop

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: well its a social guild and i want to raid thats the reason of leaving

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: full vanilla,tbc and Wrath but with my old main and BH10man

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): stable enough

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:2/3 for sure 3/3 most of the weeks yeah

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: yeap

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: well if it is for my good and for the guilds one yeah

Link to a screenshot of your UI: nothing specila 3-4 addons only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastfingers
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Valirian Paladin Retra   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Please whisper an officer for a trial as ret/prot. We may ask you to go prot/ret depending on your peformance, your preference and other applications and trials we have right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Valirian Paladin Retra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1