Holy Paladin - Distract

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distract

PostSubject: Holy Paladin - Distract   Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Name: Distract

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy/Retribution

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
Don't have gear for Protection yet, but it can acquired if needed the sad part is that i never raided as Protection or Retribution and I'm eager to try them both out and to learn them if the opportunity shows itselft.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/distract/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Always.

Professions, and why did you take these?: Because i have maxed out minning on my previous main, and i could use them to get some gear/help guildmates/friends. They still need some work since this char was my 3rd as far as interest goes before Cataclysm and they were very low in the mid 50s.

Why are you applying to Revenant?: I am looking raiding guild and Revenant was one of the guilds back in TBC that i always wanted to apply for and hope to find some cool mates around here kicking some ass.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: Don't know, I doubt that.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: Guild kinda disbanded, all the old players/officers left dunno why cause i was having exams during that time.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
Old school is cool as we all know ->
Vanilla kinda all content at least tried it during the old days if I haven't finished it.
TBC T4/T5 content.
Wotlk kinda skipped it since I didn't really like the degradation of the community.
Cataclysm 2/4 BoT downed(3/4 tried out); 1/1 BH(but i doubt this counts Very Happy); 2/6 BWL(3/6 tried out); 0/2 TotFW;

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
75fps / 50-150ms

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
All of the above.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: Yes

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: Yes and I sometimes kindly ask for it when it doesn't feel right what I'm doing.

Link to a screenshot of your UI: http://img337.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot022011223608.jpg/
Needs some work, yes I know that haven't got it to optimal work rate yet Very Happy

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine:
Hmm where to start, my name is Daniel, I'm 22 years old, I'm from Romania and yes i know what most people say about this country some of it is true some of it not but I'm sure as hell going to try to change people's mind about romanians as a whole. When I'm not going to college or with my mates out for a drink I like getting on my bike and riding it all day if possible. I'm trying to be at my f'n best when I'm doing something that I care about, and last but not least anyone wanna try and to kill ghostcrawler with me I heard his nerfbat hits quite hard Very Happy.
Oh yes and how could have i forgot about camel riding in the sunset while looking at some cyberdesert and some bored lil old scarabs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Distract   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 am

Pretty well put together apply, better than most that's for sure.

To the point, cant give you an answer as Im not an officer, I'm sure they are working on giving you an answer as soon as possible.

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Distract   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 am

Osomo wrote:
To the point, cant give you an answer as Im not an officer

At least you know your place Razz

Joking aside, I do agree with Osomo, very good application, and we shall get back to you with a definite answer as soon as we can. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastfingers
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Distract   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Distract   

Back to top Go down