Share | 

Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odores

PostSubject: Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

Name: Odores

Class: Mage

Spec: Arcane or Fire, depends on what boss and what the guild needs.

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: Fire is my mainspecc atm and yes i can play my offspecc - arcane if u need focus magic.

Armoury link:

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? Yes i am, i don't have the best gems and enchant atm on my gear but if that is what i need to join the guild i will do that!

Professions, and why did you take these?: Alchemy and herbalism. I remember on the 70s (TBC) when i spent all those thousands of gold on flasks and pots! So I decided that I will not do that again, this time i will be the one that get rich on ppl that buy flasks/elixirs and pots.

Why are you applying to Revenant?: The guild that i'm in atm is falling apart so i want a guild ho is serious and having good progress, I think and I hope this guild can give me that.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: Don't think so.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: First i was in the guild Vilohemmet but only as "friendrank", when i got to 85 with this char they did not need mages so I left and tried in other guilds but I have not found a serious and a guild that have enough members to raid.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: I should start to tell u that I was a rogue back then. Anyway, My best time was in TBC where i cleared evrything EXEPT 2last bosses in BT, kael'thas and sunwell. We did not make it any further cuz the boring wotlk came. I had Naxx and OS on farm but i thought that it was so boring so i stopt playing wow for almost two years and in that time i sold my acc to a irl friend (stupid choice). I got intrested in wow when cata came (love the goblins) and here i'm now, searching for a guild that i can progress with and get a good time in. No expierience in cata raids.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): i have a gaming PC that i bought last year, it is really good and works fine. FPS about 60 and MS about 50-150 while i'm not in raid. In raid I am guessing i have alittle bit less fps and higher ms,

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?: i will be able to attend to all the raid days if I don't have any tests in school (wich i usually don't have).

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: Yes.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: I can handel it very well. If i do something wrong and i got someone nagging on me I will acept that and try harder and better next time.

Link to a screenshot of your UI: Don't really know where to upload so i think i haft to pass here. But if u must have a screenshot tell me that and I will get someone to help me do it.
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 am

hello, we will answer u as soon as posible,
GL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odores

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi, i regret my apply. Just revome it or ignore it. Thank u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage   

Back to top Go down

Apply - Fire/Arcane Mage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1