Sidefreak - Assassination Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidefreak

PostSubject: Sidefreak - Assassination Rogue   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Name: Sidefreak irl Markus

Class: Rogue

Spec: 31.2.8

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: Sure i can respec or get a offspec if needed. But as the present stat of Rogues are now, i don't really see the need of let's say a combat spec.

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?

Professions, and why did you take these?: i got Engineering as my mine since i use to do a lot of Arenas and bg's and i did stick with it for the free epix head, and also for the explosivs for some extra dps. My secondary is mining for cash thats about.

Why are you applying to Revenant?: Uníqe is playing in Revenent and we use to raid a lot together in Wotlk and am looking for a home with some funny people and i got told that you guys got a mix of Bizarr and funny sense of humour.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?: Unìqe can vouch for me.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left: last active guild i did play in was Bollklubben with Uníqe and i left to to inactive guild master slacking in raids and so on.
and after that i did focus on pvp 100% with irl friends on Stormscale. So i did not really play with any guild did have my guild don't worry sir and 2-3 months before Cata i left the game.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible: Vanilla: Kazzak, ony, MC, BWL ZG, Aq20, Aq40 up to C'tun. TBC ZA, KZ Gruls, Maggy, BT, SSC, TK to loot reaver, SW first boss and Hyjal. Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 + some Hc achi, Ony, Totc 10/25 Os+3 10/25, VoA 10/25 EyE 10/25 and Icc 10/20 but no LK kill. Cata none only done Hc's.

I want to add that i played almost every instace on my priest Dooxy UD female that i did sell Uníqe can vouch for me on this.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): Geforce GTX 480, I7 950 3,07Ghz, 8GB ram 40 tum LED tv to play on, 1 SSD harddrive as mine and a SATA as secondary. and i got 100/100 BB this is my new computer so have not got any chance to try my FPS out but lets say i can play on ultra with out any problems Smile

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?: Yes if i dont have to work some overtime but i will call Uníqe then and let you guys know.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: yes i have to talk English a lot on the phone during work. my writeing sucks. but i understand and read fast so thats no problem. I got some to do with my dyslexia.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: absolutely! Smile

Link to a screenshot of your UI: will provide one of really needed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uniqe

PostSubject: Re: Sidefreak - Assassination Rogue   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/sidefreak/simple

Big vouch from me, awsome guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Sidefreak - Assassination Rogue   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm