Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verisis

PostSubject: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Ingame Verisis my old main was Rukiax i was a retri paladin raider with a big part of the healing team in FFG

Class: Shaman

Spec: Enhancement

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: Its currently restoration since im no big fan of ele. Yes i wouldnt mind healing at all, in fallen from grace i was one of there main offspec healers, that ment that i did get a priority for healing gear (if say another ofspeccer needs it then i will get priority above him, that means if i bid 5 andh e 5 for it then i will get it.) The reason was that i healed pretty much (sometimes all 1 whole week etc but i was healing atleast once a week) and effective and they liked it. And when the cata patch came i was a part of the healiing training team (That is we went raids like toc etc and trained healing to get a better grip for icc etc, but that was onkly first 2 days, then we started icc again.) Sorry for the long answer but all my "big" raiding healing experianse was mostly on my holy paladin (retri mainspec) so for resto shaman its been mostly for lets say hcs etc, i read alot on forums etc for more info but i got the healing skills running through my vains. hehe.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/verisis/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece? yes i belive i have done that atm.
To avoid any comment questi%ons etc, i will tell you right now why i have hit gems etc on my sockets etc. Well its basicly cause enh have the priority list of stats as fallowed. Hit untill 8% expertise 26% spell hit 17% then stack agility and mastery as much as possible, critt and haste is shit stats nowdays.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
This was first a "gather chara" but then it turned out to be my new awsomeness main Razz so i a couple of days ago removed herb and skinning and bam put up JC and enhcanting.
I took jc cause its the best proff for stats Razz sure its only 1 stat differance but what the hell! (this is the third chara with jc xD my pally got 524 and my rogue 450 somethin). I took enchanting cause it can come handy with not needing to run around to look for a enchanter (even tho i have my mage aat 529 atm but im laxzy and dont want to log, no but its nice to DE etc.) I wanted engineering but decided to go with enchanting since it will be abit more of a money save.

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
Im mostly applying cause Uniqe is what i would call my best wow friend hehe Razz and if we met irl and lived near each other i bet we would be greaat friends irl aswell. I also joined cause i want to raid with new ppl since FFG doesnt feel like home anymore, so im checking for new friends i can raid with and have fun with.
Also i like the times you are raiding on etc.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
Uniqe propably she knows what i stand for and knows im a nice guy and got experiance hehe Smile

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
Well lets see got some nice history. Firs guild was a social secound was Unyeilding faith wich i got a officer spot in a month, and also played in for like 4 months before they decided to merge with another guild (this was wotlk in naxx days, i did play pre wotlk but that was only pvp!) dont remember the name but i didnt like that guild since there was so many ignorant players there !. Well a week later i did a guild with some irl friends, i was tanking back then since we where in need of tanks(still pally) and after a couple of months they left the server and did another guild in ragnaros, but im a guy that have a hard time leaving friends etc so i stayed and applyed for Almost imba. I got accepted (retri) i stayed there for like 7 month or something i really dont know how long, lets say i joined 2 weeks before ulduar and left 1 month before ICC i think. Reason was that they did let some ppl to try out other classes and i wanted to play and try out rogues for a couple of raids and maybe make him my new main since i was alowed and other ppl did it. The gear was as good as my pally and at the end when i was gonna switch they told me to forget it cause they dont need a rogue etc. I was ok with that untill they recruited and invited 2 rogues to the guild, so i left. Fallen from grace, i was there since the end of toc and untill this day but i left cause it didnt feel like home anymore, it felt like i was being pushed away abit day by day.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
I killed 3-4 bosses in cata (BWD) and we brought him down to 40% in ffg i think.
Done naxx,toc, icc (11/12 hc) and ofc VOA.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
Pretty nice, getting a new comp soon so even better soon hehe.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
Can come to all of them unless i have a test they day after (wich is rarely thats why i like ur raiddays Very Happy)

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
Yes my english is pretty good if i might say so myself but in stressed situations i lay abit more to the swedish accent hehe Razz

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Yes ofc! If you want improvement then you want critisism!

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
http://www.mypicx.com/01112011/ENh_shammy/

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
Well im 17 and live in sweden. My real name is Mohamed Fouad (dubblename) But im often called Ruki.
Some ppl say i have a mature way of talking even tho im young and that makes me happy. I like to perform as good as i can so i can flash abit with it hehe, but not htat i run around and wisper "OMG 20K DPS" to everyone i know etc Razz its like if someone notice it then awsome it makes me happy but i dont like to brag about anthing unless its something ive worked on so hard that it is worth the brag hehe.
You dont have a question like lots of other guilds wich is "Tell us why we should invite you to the guild" So i want to answer that abit for you Razz
Well if you take me into the guild you would gain a good and experianced player that knows whats he is doing, also always comes ready for the raids with flasks and food buff etc and got good experiance with all the wow classes (exept priest since im lettin Uni take care of it hehe, and also dks those to im horrible at). I have leveld all classes to level 80 and raided with wlock, rogues and paladins at endgame level, and Shaman hunter warrior at a slightly smaller level (warr and hunter was like 10/12 bosses on icc etc)
Ive done many pugs with waldrom hehe.
I know how to lead a group i got good leader chip and loves to help other ppl with anything (if its a gem or a enchant or advice.) even if i dont know the correct answer i check the forums sometimes hehe. So im a well dedicated player and got lots of wow exp not only for the class im applying as!

So thats my wall of text application hehe. Hope you eyes didnt bleed!'

/Ruki AkA Verisis!

Last edited by Verisis on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uniqe

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Played alot with this dude, big vouch from me. Cool

Gl with your apply! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

When i read through this application i felt that i missed a big part about the app.
The shammy itself and why i love it so much etc. (i know i do type etc alot bah ...)
Oh well i have since cata done lots of calcylating by myself for the best enh rotation and specs etc, so somedays i change spec and try it for a raid for some calc (note if i know by fact its not a dps increase or even by logic i dont do it, but things that may differ just a little bit is the priority to seek the best spec.)

I since long ago fell in love with enh shaman but in wotlk there was something that didnt feel right about it but i healed alot in toc with it, and i will admit that when i started to level it in cata i just wanted to have som funz and some mats to gain cash from (this is my third level 85). But then i found the glow in wow again, i fell in love with the enh once again. I quit my paladin wich ive been playing for almost 3 years cause of the changes they made in the patch. When i played the enh shammy i felt the same happy feeling as i did when i played my paladin even abit more.

I have been doing hc´s with it every day to get valor and better gear, and also i have done some raids with FFG with some really nice dps and good results after all the "search" ive put into this chara, i before the raids sat infront of the target dummys and tryed almost every rotation possible and found one suitable for me and one that did alot of dmg. Also if you would like to know im a guy that might even try the crazyest things (like suddenly try and gem all for int instead of the other to just for fun try and se how that is. Money is not an issiue so i dont mind respeccing, regemming and enchanting often). I like to be the guy that does the best calculations and maybe even post them on a forum etc rather then reading someone else guide. Razz

I did a video for retri a while ago (note pre patch 4.0.1!) This is me talking and doing all the animations etc. I also look forward to perhaps when my research about the enh shamans!
Heres the link if u want to check it !: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxKUaKKmQE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uniqe

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/verisis/simple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fruitycake

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay.. First impressions is this: I like you.

You made a good application, and even though you didn't need to you replied and gave a bit more info through that.

Only 1 thing i can see with your gear and stuff, is that you need 17% hit -> expertise cap and so on. Not sure what there is on 8% though. But on bosses you need 17% to hit with yellow hits and stuff.
Taken from EJ: "Hit (under spell cap) > Expertise (under cap) > Agility > Mastery > Crit >= Haste > Hit > Intellect = Strength > Spell Power"

Other than that... Happy to see someone is as happy for enh shamans as i was Very Happy... Have me babies.

-Cake

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:42 am

Goddamnit, we have enough swedes already.

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:52 am

hello Verisis.

tnc for ur application we'll answer u asap,

good luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uniqe

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 am

Osomo wrote:
Goddamnit, we have enough swedes already.

Pff cant have too many! think of it this way, more ppl to make fun of? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynic

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 am

SWE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

So far, looks like a good application and we'll get back to you with a final answer shortly.

One thing does make me wonder though, what you said about Unyielding Faith....can you remember who the GM was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Zraqu wrote:
So far, looks like a good application and we'll get back to you with a final answer shortly.

One thing does make me wonder though, what you said about Unyielding Faith....can you remember who the GM was?

Accualy no i dont remember his name it was so long ago, but he was a nice guy. But i remember a officer there that had a big influens named Minera i or something like that, he was a shammy healer and did quit for irl reasons Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah i was also plannig on switching to be a Orc instead, it will be alot more beneficial since i will get more expertise, i will also have a trinket and 5% more dmg with my wolfs! Razz (that will make me able to reach both expertise cap and spell hit cap with the reforging etc.

I thought you should know about that.

/Ruki aka Verisis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey again!
I was running around today thinking what the hell his name was and i just rememberd his name was Iodawraith! I think there was a Gm before him but that might have been another guild im thinking of but Ioda was the gm in Unyielding Faith.

And the shaman i was talking about was not Minera it was Mostina Razz
I also did have a Dk there at level 60-63 there as my alt named Darkrukia (its deleted tho).
I joined the guild cause Gronning (a hunter with a Hpally as main at that time called Karlstad or something like that) told me that it was a good guild that took average players (i was kind of worse then a average but still Razz)

/Ruki aka Verisis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Im sorry guys i forgot to mention in the application that i will some weeks not be able to attend to more then 2 raids (but i can join on wichever raidday, so sometimes i can come on thursday and tuesday and some other weeks only sunday and tuesday etc) It all depends on the amount of tests i have each week.
Im awere of the importance that i did need to write this on the application but i was so fixated with all the other stuff i needed to put in it to make it as good as possible that i forgot to mention it and im well awhere of that and will take full responsability about it (so if i get declined cause of that then its my own fault!

I know that i was messy about that and apolagize.
Now i will take your decision as it comes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Reason I asked is because I wanted to check if you were who you said you were and if you're past history was true.

I was the co-gm of Unyielding Faith, along with Iodawraith who is one of my best mates in real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verisis

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 am

Zraqu wrote:
Reason I asked is because I wanted to check if you were who you said you were and if you're past history was true.

I was the co-gm of Unyielding Faith, along with Iodawraith who is one of my best mates in real life.

Yeah fair enough Razz just had a memory gap there for a while :p Hope yor convinced Smile

/Ruki aka Verax/Verisis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!   

Back to top Go down

Verisis Enh shammy ! Moar meatballs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1