View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keksilol

PostSubject: Keksilol - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Name:
Keksilol (Cihan Bebek)

Class:
Shaman, Restoration 3/7/31

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
To be honest, my experience with enhancement is quite small. The only experience I have had with it was from leveling, questing and PvP. I am not too interested in playing enhancement (or elemental), but I might be willing to try it. Who knows, maybe ill enjoy it.

Armoury link:
Keksilol

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Ofcourse. I'm pretty used to grinding and spending money for gems and enchants (and professions) to get my gear maxed out. I do quite a bit of theorycrafting. About my gear/stats: I like to think that Intellect is the best stat for a restoshaman. Spirit is great too. Haste and crit are about the same IMO, but at the moment I have taken haste>crit.

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Alchemy (Elixir Mastery): I believe this is one of the best (if not the best) profession for most healers. It might not be a moneymaker, but the double-effect from flasks/elixirs (not to mention bonus effect from potions with the trinket) is quite a nice boost. For example the normal +300 int flask would give me a whopping 300 bonus intellect, which is a great boost. I chose elixir mastery, because I believe that its pretty useful for any guild. Saves quite alot of money.

Engineering: I was actually between Engineering and Jewelcrafting, but decided to go with engineering. The engineergoggles are a great piece of gear, and I believe there are some good tinkers for gloves and belts which also help in PvE (and ofcourse PvP). I think that jewelcrafting is just as good as profession, tho. I think that I chose engineering because its a profession that I have never had capped on any characters, and who would it fit better than a goblin anyways?

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
Revenant seems to be one of the only guilds who are still actually actively raiding, and thats a guild I want to be in. Seems like many guilds "gave up" now that the new raids are actually hard, and WotLK raids feel like a walk in the park compared to the new raids.

I actually don't know anyone from Revenant, probably becuase I am new on the realm.

I have also heard that Revenant have devoted and friendly players.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
No, probably not.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
The only guild worth mentioning would probably be Desolate on the realm Ravencrest. That was the guild I raided with in TBC, and thats where I've gotten most of my WoW/raiding experience. I left when WotLK came, because I stopped playing right after I dinged 80.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
I started playing a few months before TBC came out, and most (read: all) of my raid experience is from TBC. I played a mage back then. I loved the raids of TBC, and I did pretty well in them. I have cleared all of TBC:s raids and bosses. We actually got a few server/horde first kills on Ravencrest. I also did clear a few raids in WotLK, but they were so easy that they dont even count Smile

But heres a list (I hope I remember them all!)

TBC:

Karazhan 12/12 -cleared-
Magtheridon -cleared-
Serpentshrine Cavern 6/6 -cleared-
Mt. Hyjal (Caverns of time) 5/5 -cleared-
Zul' Aman 6/6 -cleared-
Black Temple 9/9 -cleared-
Tempest Keep: The Eye 4/4 -cleared-
Sunwell Plateau 6/6 -cleared-

WotLK:

Naxxramas about 10 bosses killed, can't remember.
Wintergrasp raid -cleared- (can't remember name)
Eye of Eternity -cleared-
Obsidian Sanctum -cleared-

I guess I could also mention that my favoirite bossfight ever would be Illidan, hardest probably M'uru

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
This shouldn't be a problem. I have a Intel i5 760 processor, 4gb of DDR3 (1600mHz), and a Radeon 4850 (512mb). My internet connection is a 8mb one. I never have performance issues in WoW (not even in the "Tol Barad -blob"!), and connection problems are not common.

Also; heres a picture of my personal battlestation:

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
All of those days are fine for me. I was used to raiding 5 days a week in my previous guild, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
My english should be good enough, and I talk (and write) english alot. English is the easiest school subject for me. I might have small problems pronouncing a few words, but you guys will probably understand me. I also sometimes stutter a bit when I speak english Smile

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Ofcourse. I believe thats one of the only ways to actually help a guildie, if he does a mistake. I see no reason to not help another player to improve his performance. I don't think its rude or anything.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
My UI might not look too good, but it's very useful for me. I'm searching a substitute for X-perl, as I don't like it too much tho (any suggestions?)

I you need any explanation about the UI, ask away.

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.
Well, I am 17 yrs old, I live in Lahti, Finland. I study in a Gymnasium (not sure what you call it), altho not much studying is done tbh Smile

I spend most of my free time on my computer, playing games, talking with friends and listening to music. During weekends (fridays) I sometimes go out with my friends for a beer or two.

I love listening to music, and I do it alot. I like alot of different genres and artists, from Reggae to Heavy Metal. I listen to different electronic genres alot (Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Hardstyle, Trance, House...) I love bands/artists like Iron Maiden, ManOWar, Machinae Supremacy, Sub Focus, Netsky, Mt Eden, Flux Pavilion, Ratatat, Moby... and the list goes on.

I like hanging out in Mumble/Ventrilo/TS with pals, and playing vidyagames together with my friends is great fun for me. I also play alot of other games than WoW, my favoirites being the Fallouts (2 and New Vegas are my favoirites), Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Megaman 2, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past and Super Mario 64. I like oldschool games alot, such as Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo games (Super Castlevania 4 <3)

Movies are a thing I spend quite alot of time on too. No real favoirites here tho. I love the Indiana Jones movies tho, for example.

Well, I guess thats that.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Keksilol - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

hello Keksilol,

nice overall application, we'll answer u asap

Good luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Keksilol - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey Keksilol.

We are willing to offer you a trial, so whisper one of officers to get an invite.

Welcome to Revenant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keksilol - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]   

Back to top Go down

Keksilol - Resto Shaman [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1