Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wint, protection warrior/ fury warrior apply [Withdrawn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
winst

PostSubject: Wint, protection warrior/ fury warrior apply [Withdrawn]   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Harry ( wint)

Class:Warrior

Spec: prot/fury

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?: I have played both quite some time, even arms is no problem. Tough currently in cata i have more experience as a tank.

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.
Ill /w you ingame for this as im not quite sure about this site's system ;x

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
I'm willing to change gems/enchants, no condition restricted really.

Professions, and why did you take these?:Mining ( health and gathering) and engineer ( the goodybag engineer is giving is awesome imo, especialy early in a new expansion, might change later in the expansion)

Why are you applying to Revenant?: I am in search for a serious, stable guild. I am on darksorrow for probally 2 -3 years now on various characters. My home - server is Sylvanas and ever since my stable raiding guild got disbanded there I haven't been able to find a new guild. Tried to reroll to w/e was needed but at the time i made max level that roll would already have been filled in. So when cata came out I tried to join a serious guild again, under the leadership of Drumroll I was quite sure that it would go good with ( punishment) this guild but seeing the other members makes me cry a little bit.... ( example. mages that are not able to slow the adds in grimbatol when they are frost specced. ) So after a few weaks of cataclysm i decided that i needed something stable and furthermore something where i would be sure of that i would clear content with.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:no.

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
On sylvanas i was in the guild that came before kill loot repeat, disbanded like i stated earlyer. transfered to darksorrow I joined just a few guilds. At start of wotlk i was in a quite stable guild but thanks to my own problems irl ( which are fixed) i couldnt keep up the attendance. This guild is also disbanded ( the blackguard) and now i reside in punishment.

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
ZG in vanilla tough i was late in vanilla with becoming level 60, TBC all ( with warlock named winchan) upto MH, when we were @ archimonde the guild disbanded and it was quite hard to get in at that moment. I finished the content of tbc with various invites of people that stil knew me but i was guildless at that time. For wotlk i finished only the early content as I had some serious problems irl after. And as of cataclysm i can start with serious raiding again.

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?): 100mbps ( ons brabant net) and well always around 60 fps actually.

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:Sunday and Tuesday are fine but thursday I need to work, but i can shuffle my work day to another night so I wont need to work that day. as for the upcoming 2 weaks im quite free so I can attend all raids. Most probally when my work fixed those times ( if i am in that is) I will be able to come all raids within a period of 2-4 weaks. as for now i will attend atleast 2.

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?: I can understand it, atm im nearly more common with english then with my own language but still im not a native so I can't speak it as good as they can.

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?: I always love to improve as my personal work is full of it. Basically, yes.

Link to a screenshot of your UI: As wow isnt accepting a screenshot from a triple screen user, ill link you a youtube link so you can see it a bit. -- if this link is not working please message me ingame ( wint )
Back to top Go down
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Wint, protection warrior/ fury warrior apply [Withdrawn]   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello Wint,

Tnx for ur application, we'll answer u asap.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
winst

PostSubject: delay   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:13 pm

I would like to delay or if needed cancel this application. ATM my working times are unstable and i can't be raiding with my full potential. I would like ( if still possible) to try it again probally a bit later so i can fix my working days/times first.

sorry for bothering you guys in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wint, protection warrior/ fury warrior apply [Withdrawn]   

Back to top Go down

Wint, protection warrior/ fury warrior apply [Withdrawn]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1