Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggershoe

PostSubject: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Name: Biggershoe

Class: Warrior

Spec: Protection

What is your experience with your offspec, and are you willing to play that in some raids should the guild require it to get the perfect setup for harder content?:
Use to raid ICC with fury offspec so know how to rotate and keep threat down

Armoury link: On the forum toolbar, make sure you click the link button and add your amourt link that way, otherwise it wont show. You also have to register with the forum to post links. Gear must be suitable for the current raiding content, we are not here to gear you up.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/biggershoe/simple

In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Id be willing to put any gems and enchants on my gear just to get the content cleared and help with guild progression

Professions, and why did you take these?:
Mining and blacksmithing, both because they add 120 stam at 525 mining and blacksmithing gives me 120 extra stam if i gem the extra socet i get on bracers and gloves

Why are you applying to Revenant?:
Revenant have been on the server just as long as i have, never thought to apply for them untill now so i could help with new Cata content and clear with them Smile

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you?:
A few members of the guild should know me from Pre-BC so i guess so

Previous guild(s), and why you were kicked, or why you left:
Cant really remember any guilds i was in but ill try...
Priors of sion at 60, disbanded
Adrenaline at 60, GM quit
The Mob at 70 - disbanded
Its all about skill at 70 - GM quit
then i joined a guild with some RL friends and im still in that guild now

What raiding experience you have, be as detailed as possible:
cleared all lvl 60 content
at lvl 70 i cleared everything up to BT
at 80 ive cleared most game content pre-nerf such as OS 3 drake 10 and 25 man, uludar with mondalla leading the raid
in ICC i done 11/12 HC as MT in 10 man and 8/12 in 25 man as OT

What kind of PC and connection do you have? (average FPS and MS in raids?):
my Pc runs an average of 70 FPS on high settings and average MS is 110-150 in raids

Our current raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, will you be able to attend most, or all of these nights?:
These nights suit me fine other than the sunday night raid,.. i work sundays so id be unable to make these =(

Do you speak and understand English clearly, as this will be the language used to communicate in the raids?:
i was born in england so yeah, i understand it fully Smile

Can you handle constructive critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?:
Any critism i take i use and adjust my actions, i.e the way i speak to people, how i act when certian people are infront of me and how i would behave in raids etc.

Link to a screenshot of your UI:
link not working =(

Tell us something about yourself, this is the first impression we get of you, so take this as a good opportunity to make your application shine.

hmm... well basicly i should be at college when im at home playing wow, i work monday wednesday saturday and sundays which gives me plenty of time to come back and sit on wow for 12 hours + a day lol, im a mechanic and should be studying lvl 3 at college but im at home listening to dubstep and UK Grime while playing some world of warcraft lol, i like to drink coke, i drink silly amounts and coffee, i stay up pretty much till 5-6 in the morning playing most nights and i tend to go out with my friends on wednesday nights and get drunk in town, also most weekends i get drunk with my mates and end up hung over waking up on some random persons garden...

just thought id say, was nice applying to you guys, even if i dont get in i wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

hey Biggershoe,

tnx for ur applicaion, we'll answer u asap,

Gl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Ur hit and expertise caps looks pretty bad mate Smile...maybe the heroic boss dont miss or dodge/parry u so much but in raids is different u dont want to miss a taunt when is a tank swap Razz ....just saying...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Buz raises some good points, and I know from experience though, that getting exp and hit can be a bit of a pain at the moment.

Just so long as you do actually realise you are below and the importance of these stats. Also noticed that you are missing a meta gem and a few enchants, not trying to be a dick, but that kinda contradicts your statement:

"In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Id be willing to put any gems and enchants on my gear just to get the content cleared and help with guild progression"

If you could look into these, we will get back to you with a final answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iktankniet

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:22 pm

lol, that biggershoe is an old /2 trade spammer! Razz

i've havent seen him spam in a while though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biggershoe

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 am

i havnt spammed /2 in about a year and i never was really in an importtant guild memeber to any guilds so..... take what u want from your guildies opinion but im changed seriousy man,.. havnt spammed or done anything in a while im a different guy from when i use to do that x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osomo
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:36 am

I still troll in /2 <3

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iktankniet

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 am

Biggershoe wrote:
i havnt spammed /2 in about a year and i never was really in an importtant guild memeber to any guilds so..... take what u want from your guildies opinion but im changed seriousy man,.. havnt spammed or done anything in a while im a different guy from when i use to do that x

its not a bad thing to do because you did it from a social fun point of view Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Zraqu wrote:
Buz raises some good points, and I know from experience though, that getting exp and hit can be a bit of a pain at the moment.

Just so long as you do actually realise you are below and the importance of these stats. Also noticed that you are missing a meta gem and a few enchants, not trying to be a dick, but that kinda contradicts your statement:

"In regards to gear, are you willing to have your current gear maxed out in the way of gemming and enchanting, even if it is not the BiS piece?
Id be willing to put any gems and enchants on my gear just to get the content cleared and help with guild progression"

If you could look into these, we will get back to you with a final answer Very Happy

hey Biggershoe,

we are still w8ing for ur response to decide about ur application so plz let us know about that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biggershoe

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

im currently waiting for some hit gear to drop in HCs ive changed some enchants and gemed helm with meta and im using justice points to buy prot gear with hit so atm im still waiting to get hit and expertise cap, ive got rid of some mastery raiting and got hit so atm im working hard on gettin the gear you require me to have Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulverise
Guild leader
Guild leader

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey biggershoe,

We decide to Decline ur application, the reasons was the wrong geming, also reforging example ( a 30 stam 20 dodge in ur helm is far better than the 60stam, cos of the +45 bonus stam ) also right know afaik mastery is one of important stats for a tank and u cant reforge that to hit u can drop dodge or parry to fix ur hit problem.

Good Luck with finding suitable guild.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]   Today at 8:57 am

Back to top Go down

Biggershoe Tank warrior :) [DECLINED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1