Share | 

Shadow priest interested!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imcocazero

PostSubject: Shadow priest interested!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:10 am

Name: Cocazero

Class: Priest <3

Spec: I´m a shadow priest with holy as my OS, can switch to disc. Depends on what you need Wink

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Cocazero

Why are u applying to Revenant: I would like to Apply to your guild, because it seems to be a good guild and stable guild, you have many good members and I am sure I will fit well

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: yea, cutionexftw (if he remember me). Otherwise Tinek can.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: My previos guild was Demonic Omen. I left because our my guild master started to do stupid things.

What raiding experience you have: I cleared Naxx, EoE and OS when theese were the only raids (on my paladin). i stopped almost for the whole ulduar episode. startet again when ToC arrived, and cleared it (on my pala). then ICC came out i hitted 80 on my priest. i got it geared up pretty fast and got alot of bosses. Now I got 12/12 10man. 11/12 25man. 6/12HC 10man. 1/12 25manHC, not alot but i know tacs for many of them. RS 10 cleared.

What kind of PC and connection do you have: I have a HP p6047sc. AMD phoenom(tm) 9650 Quad-core Processor 2.30 GHz

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: Yeah, theese days are perfect tbh.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? yes I do.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? ofc, if I do anything wrong, the only way to get better is to get some critism.

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it. I am a boy aged 18 (soon 19). I read the mechanic. in my spare time I play wow, hanging out with my friends and drive in my car Cool
I rly hope that you´ll need me.

Cocazero cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fungi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest interested!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 am

Again another one from Demonic Omen

Real Reason he left... his best mate is called Paladino.

Paladino was demoted from the guild because Paladino and Darkklord were both caught loot whoring..

Chums living together if you were to kick on they will try their best to destroy your guild...

Kids... I would Avoid
Back to top Go down
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest interested!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 am

Thank you for the information Fungi.

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest interested!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:04 pm

My reason for declining comes from a series of reasons.

But the main one is that the guild as a whole, does not need this kind of drama, and will not stand for it. We cannot, and will not take sides, as no matter what anyone says, we have no way of telling who is telling the truth. So, best solution is just end this at its source. For more details, read Darklords application.

Let this also stand as a message to those who try to "sabotage" applications, DO NOT DO IT ON OUR FORUMS. If you have something to tell the officer's about the players you see apply, whisper us ingame in a polite manner, or just send us an ingame mail.

As said before, the guild does not require this kind of drama, application denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest interested!   

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest interested!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1