huntingtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
huntingtime

PostSubject: huntingtime   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am

Name:huntingtime

Class:hunter

Spec:my specc is MM and i got SV offspec

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Huntingtime
Professions:i got JC 450 and ENGEEN 450

Why are u applying to Revenant:because its rly strong guild with experienced players and i can have a rly good progg here

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you:i think hrco

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked:i left because they play with friendship and not with skills ..tahts prety bad for a guild e ven they players are good all need to play and have a progg

What raiding experience you have: ICC 25 MAN 12/12 ,,,ICC 25 MAN HC 6/12 ,,,ICC 10 MAN 12/12,,,ICC 10 MAN HC 4/12 but never had the chance to go even 12/12 even i know tacts cause of my noobish guild ...

What kind of PC and connection do you have:i got a pc of 2009 with windows 7 and a connection with 24 mbps

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?:yes i can attend all 3 raids

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? ofcourse i can speak and understand clearly!!

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?ofcourse i do ..sometimes you need to hear someone that is better than you and try to learn more and more things anout your character !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: huntingtime   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am

Hello thnx for your application.

Atm we arent recruiting hunters.

GL finding a guild.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

huntingtime