Revenant - Ragnaros EU


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mage DPS topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xentrion
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 26
Location : Pyonyang, North Korea

PostSubject: Mage DPS topic   Fri May 28, 2010 9:07 am

Use spell penetration gems and +10 stats gems, and don't listen to anyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axxe
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

you saying the 43 jc spell pen gem isnt advisable? used them in my leg armor help pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibbyo
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 71
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Fri May 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Phace 1 starts: > Arc Blast x4 > Acr missiles and start facerolling 25k dps

No but to be serious (even if i was), IF you have endgame gear, FIRE is the best spec you can be for now.

Link to a nice guide; http://www.empoweredfire.com/2009/10/05/mage-raiding-guide-3-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Lunarstorm.se
cynic
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm

PRESZ BUTTAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Osomo
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Halden, Norway

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

gibbyo wrote:
Phace 1 starts: > Arc Blast x4 > Acr missiles and start facerolling 25k dps

No but to be serious (even if i was), IF you have endgame gear, FIRE is the best spec you can be for now.

Link to a nice guide; http://www.empoweredfire.com/2009/10/05/mage-raiding-guide-3-3/

Old news is old :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibbyo
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 71
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Sat May 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Osomo wrote:
gibbyo wrote:
Phace 1 starts: > Arc Blast x4 > Acr missiles and start facerolling 25k dps

No but to be serious (even if i was), IF you have endgame gear, FIRE is the best spec you can be for now.

Link to a nice guide; http://www.empoweredfire.com/2009/10/05/mage-raiding-guide-3-3/

Old news is old :>

and we know you like fish & oil to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Lunarstorm.se
cynic
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am

are mages still best dpser? farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Xentrion
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 26
Location : Pyonyang, North Korea

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am

cynic wrote:
are mages still best dpser? farao

Not much can beat a mage the first minute of the pull, but far away from the current best dps-class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axxe
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:08 am

check my armory, the 264 trinket would be crazy for a mages initial dps at the start of a bossfight 1067 or so spell power for 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xentrion
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 26
Location : Pyonyang, North Korea

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 am

Axxe wrote:
check my armory, the 264 trinket would be crazy for a mages initial dps at the start of a bossfight 1067 or so spell power for 20 seconds.

Yeah its a very nice item m8! But what about the 264 haste trinket from Rotface?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynic
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 32
Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 am

Xentrion wrote:
Axxe wrote:
check my armory, the 264 trinket would be crazy for a mages initial dps at the start of a bossfight 1067 or so spell power for 20 seconds.

Yeah its a very nice item m8! But what about the 264 haste trinket from Rotface?

what a decent geared mage need a haste trinket for? should easily be over 800 already cyclops cyclops cyclops

unless you mean for axxe, then i don't know about that hybrid inbred class Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boards.4chan.org/mu/
Axxe
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm

yeah well xent took it from me after afking for a month:P, but besides that ill get the new trinket from halion first, or the mage spirit wep from marrowgar 25 hc(Soz but its BiS until lich king 25 hc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xentrion
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 26
Location : Pyonyang, North Korea

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Axxe wrote:
yeah well xent took it from me after afking for a month:P, but besides that ill get the new trinket from halion first, or the mage spirit wep from marrowgar 25 hc(Soz but its BiS until lich king 25 hc)

Aren't you sick of making a fool of yourself with your silly choices of weapons? You are currently playing with a resto wep, and now your aiming for a spirit weapon =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axxe
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm

doesn't matter to me its BiS in terms of dps. im not the only dps here wearing this crazy weapon.

also did you know that i would almost get the 277 staff from deathwhisper 25 hc? fucking crazy a shaman with a staff but decided i cant rely on a proc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibbyo
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 71
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Axxe wrote:
doesn't matter to me its BiS in terms of dps. im not the only dps here wearing this crazy weapon.

also did you know that i would almost get the 277 staff from deathwhisper 25 hc? fucking crazy a shaman with a staff but decided i cant rely on a proc

well before you get that staff cataclysm have been released, since that boss is fucking hard. 3rd hardest boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Lunarstorm.se
Osomo
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Halden, Norway

PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 am

gibbyo wrote:
well before you get that staff cataclysm have been released, since that boss is fucking hard. 3rd hardest boss

Optimism FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (<3<3)


________________________________________________________

Credits to Tazdingu
~When you roll a troll, you'll never reroll~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mage DPS topic   

Back to top Go down
 
Mage DPS topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Plastic High Elf Mage bitz
» Aliskayla, Forsaken mage
» Ahrim's the Blighted Set vs. Void Mage
» Another new person topic
» [A] Attention Mage RPers!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenant - Ragnaros EU :: Mage-
Jump to: