Share | 

Mashtaro 80 Hunter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mashtaro

PostSubject: Mashtaro 80 Hunter!    Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Name: Mashtaro

Class: Hunter

Spec: Survival/MM (What ever you would prefer)

Armoury link:

Professions: Leatherworking/Skinning

Why are u applying to Revenant: I am looking to join a guild raiding end of game content. I haven't been part of a raiding guild in some time and wish to do this again to be honest. I use to raid on the alliance side of Darksorrow and horde side back in TBC. I'm hoping to help you also to progress further in what ever raid you are planning to do in the future.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: Not that I know of, hoping to make some new friends.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: I haven't been in a guild since TBC and I left that guild to quit WoW for a while. The name was Almost Imba. Not the best guild, was just in there with a mate.

What raiding experience you have: I have all TBC raiding expierences (Not that it is relevant!) In Wotlk: Naxx(Clear) Malygos(Clear), Ulduar(8 Bosses), Icecrown Citadel 10(11/12) Icecrown Citadel 25(10/12) Ruby Sanctum (Cleared)

What kind of PC and connection do you have: P.c is fairly new runs fine and my internet connection is good, if I ever disconnect its very rarely.

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?: Yep, I will be there for all 3 raids.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? Yeah I'm Welsh, British.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance? Yes I can handle criticism, I will listen to anything to try and improve my overall game.

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it.
Well I'm 18, I like to socialize, I'm a friendly guy very easily to get along with. Love having a laugh, but when it gets serious I will take things into account. Love meeting new people and would really like to be a part of this guild. Thanks for reading my application hope you get back to me soon. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Samir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mashtaro 80 Hunter!    Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your application. Atm we dont have any hunter spots open. If you dont mind sitting raids out. Then we can give u a trial. It is all up to you we just cant guarantee raidspots.

If so whisper meor any officers ingame for a chat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mashtaro 80 Hunter!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1