View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broxs

PostSubject: brox{tank warrior}   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Name: broxs

Class: warrior

Spec: prot

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Broxs
Why are u applying to Revenant: im applying to revenant because most of my lifetime members joined you and i wanna raid and have a great time of what this game was made for .

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you: yes alot and if they dont vouch for me im going to go to there house and pwn them like i threat them ingame.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked: im in lifetime was gonna stay always but the guild decide to disband.

What raiding experience you have: well i have a lot of experince on my other acc whic got locked from blizz named as gocci everyone knows me and how i clear my stuff and im 12/12 icc on my shaman and 10/12 on hc on 10 and 11/12 on 25 icc and pretty much i can do whatever u want just tell me m8 Very Happy.

What kind of PC and connection do you have: well i play on a core i7 and gts250m and 4gig of ddr3 and i have a 4mb connection and 140-220ms ping

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?:thats totaly easy for me to show up ask every member in lifetime did i ever miss a raid in my shaman before i got hacked/banned.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid? yes and i can shout for ppl who are slacking or screwing up just like i did in lifetime.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?yes and more .

Tell us something about yourself: Remember this is the first impression we get from you so make it worth it. well i can stay all night on and day and throw random jokes in chat and in vent and i can make ur day quite great if u get to know me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: brox{tank warrior}   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello.

Thank you for your application, but I am afraid we are going to have to decline as all our tank spots have been filled.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

brox{tank warrior}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1