Revenant - Ragnaros EU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffled

PostSubject: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Name:
Name of mage: Waffled
Name of warrior: Stall
Class:
-Mage (troll female)
-Warrior (Troll male)
Conclusion - I just love trolls & [Berserking]
Spec:
- Mage is currently fire, but could go arcane if needed.
-Warrior is currently fury with prot offspec, Got about the same gear in both trees so could play whatever suits you.
Armoury link: Mage <- warrior, currently in Fury gear, just give me a whisper ingame or something and i'll make sure to log out in protection gear if needed. Would ofcourse change the ring to the protection one aswell If I were accepted on a trialee period as protection.
(terribly sorry for not providing you with proper links aswell, the linking feature does not appear to work, or it might be me not understanding how to use it properly)

Professions:
- Mage: Currently none, or well 100 enchanting or so. Got the gold to skill it up and add another one if I would get accepted, would probably go for tailoring aswell if so.
- Warrior: 450 blacksmithing (got all icc recipes and most of the TOC ones) & 450 jewelcrafting, only got like 7 epic cuts or so, just picked the ones my characters could need.

Why are u applying to Revenant:
- I'm currently Co-GM of <Lifetime>, we had our ups and downs and currently we're under a heavy downtime and the guild appears to be disbanding as no one can be arsed holding it up anymore, we've practically been used to gear up people which later on have left us and joined guilds with better progression instead of sticking with us for a couple of whipe raids, so frankly, I'm tired of the kids theese days and want to join a serious guild which could help me fullfill my goal of finally killing "the last boss" of current expansion and a few on heroic mode aswell.

Is there anyone in Revenant who can vouch for you:
- I reckon Sharpz would, one of my previous guild members whom I've played quite much with the last months.

Previous guild. Why did u leave/ got kicked:
- Well, As I told you before, We just can't be arsed holding lifetime up anymore and will probably disband it within a close future due to the fact we're getting nowhere and our coreraiders are leaving us as soon as they've been geared up, leaving us with scrubs not willing to attend to progression raids.

What raiding experience you have:
- None that'd impress you very much I guess, I've cleared 11/12 icc25 on both of my characters, with 3 on heroic (lootship, marrowgar & rotface.. surprise suprise), also cleared 12/12 in ICC10 (only on warrior though) with 9 on heroic mode (not sindra, prof & LK)

What kind of PC and connection do you have:

- 24/mb

We raid 3 times a week; tuesdays, thursdays and sundays and we require people to atleast raid these days. Can you raid these days?:
- Thats exactly the same raiding days as we have in Lifetime, and I've had no problems attending to them so far so cant see why I couldnt in Revenant.

Do you speak and understand english since this is the langauge spoken during raid?
- I'm Swede, but yes, I do understand and speak the English language very well.

Can you handle critisism and do you use this to improve your general performance?
- Yes, I would have no problems handling critisism if I'd manage to pop a mistake or two, I doubt I would though as I'm quite aknown of the boss encounters of this game and usually on 110% focus (not to sounds smart nor cocky, but true story)

Tell us something about yourself:
Well, my name is Jonathan & im a 19 year old bloke from Sweden, currently working at a factory producing frontpieces for Volvo & scania trucks. Workin from 06.45->16.00 every day but will most likely be on for the rest of the day afterwards. In the weekends I usally go clubbin' on saturdays as I'm in "that age" now.
I've played WoW for about.. well 5,5 years or so I guess, I began to lvl a dwarf loladin 6 months after Vanilla was released, since then I've tried most of the classes ingame, had every class on 70 in tbc but decided to quit the game before cata released so I sold my previous account. Got tired of IRL about 9 months after that so I began to lvl theese toons, quite bored of WOTLK aswell as it's so easy to get gear theese days, won't stop playing though as I really want to experience Cataclysm and Azeroth once again (plus i'm quite curious on those worgens & goblins).
I've had my ups and downs, been in a few hardcore guilds during my years online and a few not so good, Never mannaged to kill the s.c "last boss" of current encounter (kel'thuzad in vanilla & Kil'jaeden in tbc) so I really want to kill arthas (on 25 player mode, already slaughtered him on 10s but thats hardly a challenge).
I reckon my 'proudest' moments online was killing Kael'thas in TK (pre-nerf, pre-MH/BT) & Lady Vashj back in the days, Really miss my hand of a'dal title.

I might add aswell I did some BG's with two of your members the other day on my warrior, I was on a quite bad moode so I apologize once again for my behaviour that day and hoping it wont affect my application in a bad way, I'm usually a calm & polite guy (sharpz would probably agree if you asked him)

anyways, thanks for skimming through my application, looking forwards to an answer but I'm not in a rush..

/ Waffled, Stall
Back to top Go down
Waffled

PostSubject: Edit:   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I've had my ups and downs, been in a few hardcore guilds during my years online and a few not so good, Never mannaged to kill the s.c "last boss" of current encounter

was ofcourse supposed to say "current expansion" and not current encounter, just got home from work so im a tad bit tired. Sorry
Back to top Go down
jinn

PostSubject: jinn   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey guys. Long time no see. Anyways Waffled played real good player and skilled. He will make you guys happy. Vouche <---
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waffled

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

bleh , and apparently I didnt manage to get any armory links up at all. Tad lame as they were shown on the preview, soz for that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Here are ur links... about ur warrior u might want to convert that extra expertise into something else...and some 20arp gem cause u are over cap...gl with the apply

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Waffled

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Stall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
waffled

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Wasnt aware of you playin here "fuzzy dugan", heard alot abt you back in almost imba:)

Havnt payed alot of attention to my warrior lately, but concider those gems beeing swapped to more suitables ones a done deal.
Back to top Go down
Hrco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm

waffled wrote:
"fuzzy dugan"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarx/Melra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Naaaa Buz is only in this guild because we feelt sorry for him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revenant-darksorrow.forumsmotions.com
Sharpz

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 am

I can only say that he's a really good/skilled player and nice to talk whit (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realign

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

wooo a good player and a nice guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzdugan
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Cut the crap bastards ... i know the love u feel for me Evil or Very Mad that nick name was used back in AI by some members so dont u dare Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello.

Thank you for your application, but after some careful consideration by the officers, we have decided to decline you on the basis of filled raid spots.

Apologies, and good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waffled

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks for taking time reading my application & givinquick response and good luck with further progression in ICC25 hardmodes, hope the decline wasnt on the bases of the unpoliteness in that arathi basin zraqu, im a quite nice guy when you get to know me.

But as I said, good luck with current expansion & cataclysm when it's released.

Over n' out /Stall.
Back to top Go down
Zraqu
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

That was just a bad day for you mate, we all have them, and unfortunately the attitudes do come ingame and can express themselves like they did in that Arathi Basin.

It happens to everyone, I've had the same thing, and it's even worse when it comes into the raiding environment, which again, I am guilty of, once or twice it has been clear I have been pissed off in a raid, and thats just down to how my day has been. You seemed like a nice and polite guy in the short time we spoke afterwards, and during your conversation from you mage.

Thank you for the luck, going to need it lol.

Good luck once again finding another home, and who knows, might find ourselves working together again at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.   

Back to top Go down

Fire mage, prot/fury warr application. Up for whatever.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1